Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why put it in to retardo ? Better to just combine the threads together mate. No need for clutter.
    oscar has problems accessing RPGcodex. He can't even see the main page, could you look into this for him?
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    “Hello, ISP? Yes, I’m trying to view a neo nazi rpgwebsite but your dns is blocking it. No, the role playing game kind, not the rocket propelled grenade kind. What? It’s none of your business if I masturbate to anime! What do you mean you’re canceling my service? Hello??”
    Taluntain
    Taluntain
    The Sorrows of Young Oscar
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    alkeides 2.0 That's true, Google was just the first one that jumped to mind. EIther way it's probably worth trying an alternative DNS service.
    What have you done to a gog boi?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    We generally refuse to mass-delete people's posts. It's harmful to the user experience when people revisit those threads later and stuff is missing. But if they want to do it themselves...
    Citizen
    Or maybe you are just a part of a Cleve cult purging the unbelievers *nudge-nudge*?
    Daze
    Daze
    f
    make me the new owner of the twitter account. I can post news about rpg's and maybe adventure games consistently.
    Modron
    Modron
    Hasn't it already been confirmed it is now coming to gog? That was probably why he archived it.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I don't remember but it was probably because it turned into an off-topic GD shitposting thread that people wouldn't stop posting in. Guess it's not relevant anymore!
    Blink
    Blink
    tha thread severed tha propse boyo. cleave got his sgame on gog so there was no need for the thread to be open at that point.
    "Display votes publicly" in the poll options means that will just list the names or you will be able to clicl on the number and see the names?
    Citizen
    The latter
    Hey infi i am wondering if there is any way to make a few simultaneous polls in a single thread,or is it too much work?
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    You make a multiple choice poll where there are sets of responses that correspond to multiple questions. For example, question: "Are you male or female? Also, are you American or European?" Answers: Male, Female, American, European. It's a multiple choice poll so people can answer one of each. The only problem is there's nothing stopping them from answering both Male & Female or both American & European.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,i know that. I meant two different polls in the same thread. For example "Are you male or female?" and "Are you a dog or a cat?". I mean two separate polls with two separate questions and answers.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    If there aren't that many possible combinations of answers, you could also go with "Male, European", "Female, European", "Male, American", "Female, American".
    Commercial success after 2 weeks. Retrospective after 2 years.
    Nano
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    In all seriousness, Tim Cain is an industry veteran and he wouldn't be running his mouth about a sequel if it wasn't a sure enough thing. Successful enough for a sequel seems like a good definition for commercial success.
    I knew you would give me such a sneaky answer. So did you like the game?
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    His rating behavior on posts pertaining to TOW seems to suggest so.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    It's still too early to give a final verdict but I'm enjoying it just fine. It's a type of gameplay that's hard not to enjoy at least a bit. A smaller, denser open world full of stuff to find.
    You should be removed from the staff. Your political stance is way too biased and your emotional bullshit gets in the way of objective pursuit of your duties. Typical fascist liberal.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Just wait one more month and all will be revealed.
    Why do you hate Crispy so much?
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    Can't we all just get along?
    commie
    commie
    I think the real question is "why doesn't everyone hate Crispy as much as Infinitron?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom