Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Dreed
Reactions
1,327 3,989 12 239 18 31

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bonsoir mon ami
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Hello my friend! How have you been lately?
    Deleted member 7219
    I've been well despite my country losing its fucking mind over covid-19. How are things in Francia? I liked Macron's response to the recent terrorist shit (and fuck Turkey!)
    Dreed
    Dreed
    I'm alright as well, on the Covid front we're about to go in lockdown again. Fuck Turkey indeed :salute:
    You're the only person on hivemind's ignore list. What did you do to deserve that?
    Dreed
    Dreed
    I don't know my dear comrade Grishenko, but I guess it was good work :M
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Some people do not like to be reminded of their own inadequacies every time they see a superior human.
    Duralux for Durabux
    Dreed is a known post-rater. So I think he rated all of Hivemind's posts in a row. 49 new notifications with "Up Yours!"and "retarded" is not welcoming.
    Congratulations on your marriage
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Thanks! :love:
    Duralux for Durabux
    You are married. Damn I'm proud of you son,happy marriage.
    Citizen
    How did you pull off the marriage in quarantine? You order pizza for everyone to their homes and then eat it while chatting over zoom?
    You’re a dedicated post-rater.
    Duralux for Durabux
    Par contre, quoi? un Français qui joue à Ultima.
    Moi j'avais découvert ce site car j'étais un fan de fallout 1 et 2(même si le 2 est pas aimé ici alors qu'il a peine légèrement moins bon) puis j'ai decouvert ce site en 2014 , Arcanum, Planetscape Torment,etc... et quelle souffrance quand je suis passé sur The witcher 3. L'histoire,le gameplay,l'open World,les quêtes étaient ratées après avoir joué aux jeux Troika
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Dire que Troika est déjà fermé depuis 15 ans maintenant :negative:
    Duralux for Durabux
    Oui avec Sir-Tech et Black Isles studio, c'était quelque chose. Arcanum quel jeu mais quel jeu sérieux. Je regrette pas du tout mes heures passées dessus.
    how many special ppl change? how many lives live in strange slowly walking down the hall faster than a cannonball where were u when we were getting high? Happy 2020!
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Thanks Sherry, happy new year!
    Happy new *Current Decade*! :happytrollboy:
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    Careful, calling it a new decade can start fights. I've learned to stay out of this since the millennium bug debate.
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    *your normie chit-chat skill increased to 32*
    Modron
    Modron
    This current year will be better than last current year.
    Mon cher Dreed, je vous souhaite un très beau Noël. Qu'il vous apporte joie, bonheur ainsi que tout ce que vous méritez.
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Je vous remercie chère Aqualung, et vous souhaite également un Joyeux Noël!
    can you start rating my posts positively. I keep seeing 34 new notifications, 28 of which are Dreed rated this Up Yours. I just want to be your fren, bro.
    Dreed
    Dreed
    You have to go back (to the watch).
    Citizen
    Any rating's a rating. Just keep farming them bro
    Deleted Member 16721
    I don't want to leave. Just be frenly bro.
    ypu are invited to my wedding
    Bumvelcrow
    Bumvelcrow
    Keep off, she's mine.
    Dreed
    Dreed
    I prefer weddings to webdings, there's usually more Champaign :love:
    Savais-tu que dans HoI4 ils ont mis Nancy dans la Franche-Comté? C'est comme si 1477 n'avait jamais eu lieu...
    Dreed
    Dreed
    Il me semble pourtant que dans le 3 c'était bon! En parlant de Franche-Comté, je suis coincé pour le mois en Burgondie profonde, Nancy me manque :negative:
    Six years of constant anal fisting......prestigious.
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    rename dreed to anus_pounder II
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    He have twice as much anuses pounded than anus_pounder. So maybe Anus_Pounder X
    Dreed
    Dreed
    I'm still way behind Commissar Draco and I think Irenaeus before he was unjustly banned :negative:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom