Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Agesilaus

1. smaug
    smaug
    WAIT
    Feb 10, 2020
    Dreed, Agesilaus and Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  2. smaug
    smaug
    I just wanted to say bye. Thank you for listening.
    Feb 10, 2020
    Dreed, Agesilaus and Sukhāvatī brofisted this.
  3. Hobo Elf
    Hobo Elf
    Hope you raise the bar
    Feb 11, 2020
    Dreed, Maggot, Zombra and 1 other person brofisted this.
  4. janjetina
    janjetina
    Good luck!
    Feb 11, 2020
    Dreed and Agesilaus brofisted this.
  5. Zombra
    Zombra
    Fantastic! I hope you are reading this on the 26th or later! You nailed it, buddy! P.S. I need a lawyer
    Feb 11, 2020
    Strange Fellow and Dreed brofisted this.
  6. Lady Error
    Lady Error
    You'll be a great bartender! Though seriously, all the best
    Feb 11, 2020
    janjetina, Dreed and Zombra brofisted this.
  7. Maxie
    Maxie
    i hope youre a prosecutor in training not some gay attorney
    Feb 11, 2020
    janjetina brofisted this.
  8. Agesilaus
    Agesilaus
    Thanks guys. I finished the Cali bar exam and also finished some outstanding work from my job, now I'm hopping on a plane and probably won't have great internet access until I get back on the 4th or so (will be in rural Australia for a few days).

Maxie - I've been a prosecutor for 10 years and am licensed in two states already. Not sure what the pay is like for being an attorney for gays, though
    Feb 28, 2020
    Shadowfang, Maxie, Hobo Elf and 1 other person brofisted this.
  9. Agesilaus
    Agesilaus
    My self-imposed exile is over nobody can mock me if I spend time here rather than studying or whatever. I didn't really begin studying in earnest until the 18th or so because of my job sadly, couldn't get much time off.
    Feb 28, 2020