Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ed123

1. Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Are you really going to look back on your life in 40 years and think "Why yes, I am glad I spent the best years of my life shitposting on an internet discussion board"?
    Mar 23, 2020
    Magnat brofisted this.
  2. Roqua
    Roqua
    This is supposed to be an rpg site.
    Mar 23, 2020
  3. Ed123
    Ed123
    @Big Boss that's a pretty strong accusation to make publically. Can you cite a SINGLE poast of mine that you would consider to have been made in anything less than total sincerity?
    Mar 23, 2020
  4. Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Judging by your registration date and post count I would say you post here quite a bit. It's a bit hypocritical to judge someone for making this site run smoothly while also using the site to sperg out as you often do. I mean why attack both mods/admins at the same time in such a butthurt manner?
    Mar 23, 2020
    Magnat brofisted this.
  5. Roqua
    Roqua
    Why do mods/admins sperg out on me in such a butthurt manner? Do people have a right to be mad at Marvel/DC for ruining characters with woke bullshit? Do people have a right to be mad at anyone who ruins anything that was once good? I was a member of this site when mods, admin, and the community all loved actual rpgs and tried to better the genre. Now Pokeman queers run everything.
    Mar 23, 2020
  6. Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Probably because you are belligerent and insane like many of the shitposters that frequent niche forums on the net.
    Mar 23, 2020
  7. Roqua
    Roqua
    Yes, I am insane for expecting an rpg site to have mods, admins,a nd a community that actually likes rpgs and is rpg focused. What kind of fucking nut am I? Where you here when this site was an actual rpg site? Have you lost something you love to retarded incel low T queers? I have every right to be belligerent.
    Mar 23, 2020
  8. Roqua
    Roqua
    Just as Marvel/DC fans of when those companies were good and not woke SWJ retards have every right to be belligerent. Stop white knighting you simp.
    Mar 23, 2020
  9. Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    You reinforce my statement as usual by quoting your "LOW T" and "mods and admins that don't do RPG's good enough" type shit that you state over and over again for years on end.
    Mar 23, 2020
  10. Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Codex is the best source for RPG's and games on the internet, but it's not good enough for you. It's not /pol's fault. It's the stafffffff...
    Mar 23, 2020
  11. Ed123
    Ed123
    Both of you need to have sex
    Mar 23, 2020
  12. Roqua
    Roqua
    Its everyone's fault that participates in the decline of the genre and made this site into a general gaming community catering to low T incel simps like you.
    Mar 23, 2020

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.