Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
fantadomat
Reactions
47,355 73,864 42 4,630 293 2,451

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fuck i am depressed. Why don't we get more drakensang games :(
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,it is pretty sad,don't know if it was well accepted back in the day by the codex. For me it is one of the best rtwp games. It has a lot of complexity and interesting systems,what a real rpg should be.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    It was ridiculously slow
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Not really,it was fine. I even play it now with speedhack 2x speed and not some of the higher ones. The pickpocketing and the animal/plant things could be seen as slow,but they were optional in a way. Still i do agree that the games could have used a speed up. Still there are plenty of slow games that are like by the codex. Fuck, old Fallout games are very slow.
    Why do you pirate games
    Jacob
    Jacob
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I pirate because of many reasons,i like the freedom that cracked version gives me,i hate big corporations,hate the modern day game trends and the sheepishnes of modern consumers,also it is free :). But in the end i do it because i like its roguish nature,i like chaos and dislike order! It is something that freeminded people do in the end. you?
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    why not
    Been away from codex for a while. Been away from the internet etc. for a while. But glad to see you're still around.
    Isiloon
    Isiloon
    Okay you two subhuman monkeys continue sucking each others dicks in your gay harem country
    Wunderbar
    Wunderbar
    there is nothing gay about succulent bro on bro action
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    And you continue sucking Tyron's dick in your first world arab country.
    lol, I'm not mad bro. I know better than to read your posts by now if I care about spoilers :smile: You keep being you.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    faggot
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    What did rusty do to you,to call him such derogatory names?
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Nah, back in the day your posts were just worthless. Edgy, edgy, edgy and nothing else. Since then you've grown to be worth reading. Sometimes. Sometimes.
    Bulgaria is the only slavic country to suck every empire's dick
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    You don't want that mate. After the orgy only the biggest dick will stand still and it will come after you ....in the west.
    Isiloon
    Isiloon
    I'd never touch a Bulgarian ape woman. Highly ironic being lectured on treachery by a Bulgarian when your nation is basically a traitor state
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha the is pretty sad try mate. At least try to use some imagination while trying to insult somebody. But that is too much expectation from somebody like you,you know a treacherous jewrab. Also from your lack of knowledge i could assume that you are an american jewrab.
    I need your culinary advice.
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    ♥️thank you♥️
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Yes, I was talking about vegetable cucumbers, if you know what I mean. Some of them are long and have smooth skin and some are short and have rough skin. Thank you, I will let you know when I've tried.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah i know what you mean. It doesn't really matter,both of them are fine. I like the "kornishon" small ones because they are more crunchy and don't even bother to peal it.
    How many gypsies do you yell at per day
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Not much,they mainly stay in their ghettos. If there is a conflict it is mainly about beating each other.
    Lol... You aren't a "libtard", are you just retarded? You cannot be an advocate for free speech and then say only kool kodex kidz can talk about RPGs, and others should be banned.

In logical terms, you are being inconsistent.

In Codex terms, you are being a cuck.
    Seriously man you do know that after a comma you must put a space right?
    Circuit the Short
    Circuit the Short
    There's no need to put the space after commas. You need only one symbol to separate words - space OR comma. Putting it there is an old tradition that makes no sense in the age of digital text. Imagine the terabytes of hdd space that can be saved worldwide by dropping it!
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    barbarians
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ready your wife,philosopher! The horde is coming!
    Do you prefer tea or coffee in Bulgaria?
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Very interesting, thank you. Which are the most popular herbs? I love coffee, the real stuff not the Crispy shit.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    Stop drinking toxic waste like energy drinks and embrace the slavery to coffee.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Nah,i will embrace drinking the blood of my enemies! Nothing like eating the raw heart of kebabs!

Still you are my favourite kebab mate,at least you know good amount of history :).
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Хахахахаха най-вероятно не е и поп :).
    96 лева си е далавера за овенчаване. Тука ти излиза повече.
    Hi, where was the bad spelling in my posts?
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    there was no bad spelling, so i rated it 'bad spelling' to add some real bad spelling to your nonexistent bad spelling
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Mu Bad Spelling is legendary perfect and ultimate! Nothing Could Stand In The Way Of My Spelling Superiority.!.
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    zwanzig_zwoelf
    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    How are we going to give each other mean ratings now
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Yeah,i won't be able to show you my love this week :). Still i do believe that DU will return them once his attention meter gets filled up.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I was just thinking of you since the return of the button magic,and now we are back to being brofist plebs.
    write on you're profile.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I posted a fast recipe for sandwiches in the shout box if you care :)
    Jacob
    Jacob
    ... I was out of shoutbox then, but I guess I can find that in the archives if I want to, thanks.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    For the sandwiches,slice of bread,put little bit of butter on it,slice of cheese,slice of becon or what ever you use,some coloured slat or some other spice you like/use,then put it in a tray with a few more like that and in to the oven it goes. for 10-20 minutes it will be ready,check it out ever 5 min to see if it is.
    Why do you neglect putting a space symbol after commas? No wonder they gave you that 'edgy' tag
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Personal preference,don't feel like changing to satisfy the itching feelz of the grammar nazis. Also english is inferior language,thus i don't care.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom