Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Conan

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
The incompetence of Funcom is just baffling at times. You'd think that an 8 year old game that lets you rebind keys would actually save those bindings. Nope, each time I log back in they've reset :argh:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
19022.jpg

Helton

Arcane
The incompetence of Funcom is just baffling at times. You'd think that an 8 year old game that lets you rebind keys would actually save those bindings. Nope, each time I log back in they've reset :argh:

There is a convoluted fix which involves deleting your chat tabs before reassigning the keys. Might want to google for the exact instructions.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane

enter a solo instance. or just wait for the timer to log you out.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!

enter a solo instance. or just wait for the timer to log you out.
Different things work for different people - logging inside of Yakhmar cave can also help or using that Requiem Nex tool (combat monitor?).

Seven Agonies of Yun, maaan...

Last edited:

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Entering a solo instance and letting the log out timer run out did the trick. Neither of them worked on their own. Ridiculous.

bylam

Funcom
Developer
I just asked and apparently not. I suspect they are transitioning the stuff to the new store and phasing out the vet tokens completely.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
They just made it so you don't get any vet tokens for subbing, so I don't think they will reverse it.

All earned vet tokens stay though, along with the vendors (ah the comfort of getting a faction mount or full armor set from scratch in a few hours).

Still waiting for the price change and promo offers.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Log into AoC by the end of May to get your free level 80 character and, perhaps more important for F2P players, another character slot.
http://www.ageofconan.com/news/AoC9Years

Age of Conan 9th Anniversary Celebration

We've giving away a FREE Level 80 character boost plus a FREE extra character slot to any account, in good standing, that existed between launch and the start of the event!

Simply log in between today and the end of May to claim your reward. Don’t miss out: If you don’t log in by the end of May 2017 and claim your free gift, it's gone forever!

The Hoard of Hoards is back along with all the other Hoards and all potions are 30% off for the rest of May!

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Among WoW clones, does AoC has the best minionmancy?

I mean, you can sacrifice your minions for AoE fear, siphon health from then, sacrifice defense for more minions, has dozens of then to chose and as a necromancer, you can also sacrifice all minion managing capabilities for more magical power, essentially becoming a "dark cryomancer"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom