Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

½ asian Lara?

baronjohn

Cipher
Sure looks like it

tr1fx.jpg

baronjohn

Cipher
Oh I forget my superior browser spoofs the referrer which enables me to see images you faggots can't.

Here you go

3870V.jpg

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I certainly don't mind having a more realistic and human Lara. I'm well past the point where I give a shit about ogling virtual girls. The Asian-ish look is a bit different but again, not something I'm opposed to, since Lara's continuity has been rebooted about a bazillion times by now.

I'm more concerned about the game she's in. Aside from being overly grimdark as fuck (and even disturbing, with her screaming and sounding like she's getting raped or some messed up shit), it just looks like a sequence of cutscenes and quicktime events. Not exactly my cup of tea. What happened to the open-ended levels with puzzle-solving, exploration, backtracking, etc.? Lara used to be strong but still human, now she's got burns over 50% of her body, can take a dozen lethal falls in the span of a minute and still walk away with little more than a limp. Suspension of disbelief stretched to the breaking point, and left in ruins.

MMXI

Arcane
The game is merely reflecting the modern day racial composition of the great British public.

Also, I still would. Even covered in all that blood, mud and dog shit. Though a boob job wouldn't hurt.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
MMXI said:
Also, I still would. Even covered in all that blood, mud and dog shit. Though a boob job wouldn't hurt.

Is it sad that the first thing I thought when looking at the picture was this as well? Also mixed Asian girls are smoking hot.

Destroid

Arcane
They should let you build your own Lara Croft, like in Mass Effect.

MY LOOK MY STYLE MY AVATAR

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
To be honest, I suppose she could be 50% british and 50% ninja. It would even make sense.

Also: I like the smaller tits.

Angthoron

Arcane
bros are you srsly saying that 64 polygon lara is sexier then this vixen??? i can send you triss merigold papercraft to beat off to then, no really.

And seriously, the new design is better, the way old Lara looked was one of the reasons I never played the series, it just looked embarrassing. Then again, until I see gameplay, there's no sense talking about this game, hell, look at TOR's cinematics and then check out the gameplay. Slight difference.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom