Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

2017 - The year of (TB) Squad Tactics

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Added Depth of Extinction, bit unsure on the others.

Mustawd

Age of Fear 3 is for sure a skirmish tb tactical game.

Liege is a weird one. I think it's technically turn based to select actions but has real time resolution in which all ations take place at once.

Modron

Arcane
Liege is a weird one. I think it's technically turn based to select actions but has real time resolution in which all ations take place at once.
Sounds to me like you are describing a phase based system.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Age of Fear 3 is for sure a skirmish tb tactical game.

Not finding a site for Age of Fear 3 :/

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In an act of solidarity, I'm going to buy Hellenica. I have decided that my dedication to the Ancient world is stronger than my disdain for JRPGs. It's important that, one day, humanity reach an era where all entertainment products are set in Ancient Greece and China, or some reimagined variant of those two worlds.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Iron Tides might be relevant to this thread.
It should be released in Steam early access in march or so.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crashwavegames/iron-tides/posts/1784111
Heads up, at the end of February, we will be removing our (free) demo from our website. Don't worry, you can still download it now and test it, but as we will be launching our game onto Steam Early Access, we'll have to keep the game under wraps after February.

Looks bit too simplistic to me and besides I'm not into Viking stuff.

Mustawd

Dude, fuck that. Steam Marines 1 sucked. Just getting chased by monsters running through walls and shit.

Mustawd

This reminds me that the devs who made Halfway are also making another TB tactical game.

PATHWAY: IN SEARCH OF THE LOST ELEMENT

Today we are beyond excited to announce our next project “Pathway: In Search of The Lost Element”. Inheriting the best parts of Halfway and mixing it with lots of new elements, Pathway is a tactical RPG set in a 1930s pulp adventure scenario:

We are aiming to release the game in 2017 on Windows, Mac and Linux.

BlogBanner02-1.gif
pathway001-1024x576.png

pathway002.png

Mustawd

Our mini-company consists of two people, we're from Russia. I program, my partner makes 3D models.

:russia:

It does look p. interesting. Vlad_Konung , assuming you're the dev, I recommend you make a thread about this as well as upload the video on Moddb to youtube for easy embedding.

C3CBlzXW8AIWtVV.jpg

20012017wm_eng_min.png

natisk.gif

wb07122016eng.png

warbanners_2016-10-04-min-eng.jpg

Vlad_Konung

Crasleen Games
Developer
It does look p. interesting. Vlad_Konung , assuming you're the dev, I recommend you make a thread about this as well as upload the video on Moddb to youtube for easy embedding.

Thank you! Yes, I'm a developer. About a month I make a demo version Warbanners and then will create a thread. Now I am engaged in polishing and proofreading text.
Sorry my english.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
For those of you that are interested in Xenonauts 2. Chris aka Goldhawk has updated the forum with a lot of ideas and such for the sequel that could be interesting to read if you are looking forward to the game.
You will find the thread here. Just scroll down and check the different aspects of the game that are planned. Every idea has their own forum thread where it is discussed and so on. Some ideas are interesting and will set it a part from the original. To me personally, some good, some bad :)

agris

Arcane
Patron
For those of you that are interested in Xenonauts 2. Chris aka Goldhawk has updated the forum with a lot of ideas and such for the sequel that could be interesting to read if you are looking forward to the game.
You will find the thread here. Just scroll down and check the different aspects of the game that are planned. Every idea has their own forum thread where it is discussed and so on. Some ideas are interesting and will set it a part from the original. To me personally, some good, some bad :)
More than that, the alpha demo has been on GOG Galaxy for months. I've played it, it has promise.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Looks pretty poor :/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom