Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

2nd Chief

Murk

Arcane
Okay I'm guessing since Zpang's on the most he's the best candidate for chief foreman of the operation.

Get your charisma to 25 or drink some wine or something -- i'll be online today when I get home (in 5 hours 15 minutes from right now) and can bestow whatever you need.

codexia's xroads sign is up, btw, so transport should be possible. Logging on from work is proving to be extremely complicated and it seems that your best bet is to party up with either Ashery, Secret Ninja, Zpang, or if Greityr is online.

The cabin was built for storage, so feel free to throw anything/everything in there. I noticed over 20 trespassing scents, I'm assuming that was our boys who weren't partied at the time, right?

note on xroads: since they have to be in village claims this means that if you port over to my fortress of solitude that you CANT use the xroads unless your allied with one of our rebellious lads, this applies vice versa with the young revolutionaries and the xroads in codexia. So do be careful before using it as it could prove to be a one way road unless you are partied up with one of us (the few, the proud)

solution: make some alts and come join the dark side, this way you can grindan up your alts for the necessary tasks here and use your mains for town related shenanigans - also, the extended client allows you to have multiple instances running so your villager alt can party with your non-villager main and allow you to basically grant yourself access --- always good eh?

Again: I'll be on in 5 hours at which point start messaging me for admittance into the Annals of Mt. Frostdoom

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mikayel said:
So do be careful before using it as it could prove to be a one way road unless you are partied up with one of us (the few, the proud)
Hearthfire. No matter where you are, you can ALWAYS travel to your hearthfire (regardless of weariness). So use to the signpost to get to the mine, then hearthfire back.

But alts with mine access mining and then some mains for transportation is probably the best.

Murk

Arcane
For sure - alts can mine leaving stuff in cupboards, main can port to there using crossroads, pick up a boat filled with two cupboards of goods or whatever amount, and hearthfire back

to clarify - alts will require new accounts to be made, but pacho's client can be ran simultaneously in multiple instances

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom