Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community $5k for a Codexian Torment Obelisk, + raffle prizes!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Bothers me and asks for money? Sounds like a nigger to me.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't wait for my money in the Codex fundraiser. I could barely get 20 dollars to pledge for Torment in the KS.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've found some interesting statistics. As of writing this;

Between the Codex fundraisers for WL2 and PE, 91 out of 170 WL2 backers have donated exclusively to WL2 fundraiser and 86 out of 165 PE backers have donated exclusively to PE fundraiser. 79 posters have donated to both WL2 and PE. A total of 256 people have donated to either or both WL2 & PE.

Of those who have donated to either or both of WL2 & PE, only 69 out of 256 total have donated to Torment.

Moreover, a total of 267 people have donated to either Codex fundraisers excluding Torment (WL2, DS, PE, Original Sin) and only 75 out of 267 have donated to Torment.

So it's likely that we could still get a decent amount of milking mileage from those remaining 192 posters. Thereby, I'm taking this as another chance to summon-spam everyone who has ever donated to any of the Codex fundraisers excluding those who have already donated to Torment. Sorry if you have replied to my previous summon-spam; I couldn't be bothered to go through everyone who has done so:

// Lonerville Chris Avellone deus101 Harpsichord Crooked Bee denizsi Ed123 Takeda Kenshi oldmanpaco Spectacle // toro PorkaMorka Random Word Stauff Alex TripJack Lord Rocket Sulimo Aeschylus Kthan75 // wesmo ChumBucket Icewater Palikka 20 Eyes Pegultagol moraes Nex Muty Country_Gravy // Rohit_N krist2 Admiral jimbob quasimodo airhead Atomic thesisko grotsnik Foxtrix Markman // Brayko Krraloth Joff1981 mugarod Phelot hiver Morkar Executer Azael Cedric // Cedric Appleby Mangoviir Beautiful Clown Painting Dr. West ksjav Commissar Draco meeneque skallagrim Descent zMonk // VonVentrue VentilatorOfDoom Kitako @St Toxic FaChoi Darth Roxor Bluebottle good little toastboy majestik12 Kersey // Angelo85 tarkin Jaedar Toffeli Azalin Abraxas MaskedMan Soilent Green meh trais // Outlander codexian reject TehGary Lexx fumffup Marshall Malibu MessiahMan Livonya Ulminati kgreene // Turisas Lupus Gold Antares WhatsHisFace boger Mortale kazgar Occasionally Fatal Cypreana // asper Aikanaro CormagMacD Ion Flux jiujitsu golgepapaz Kosmonaut Falkner Alex_Steel Suchy // J_C Horatio EG Kingston Tramboi MightyHoax Morol Churrasco Azrael the cat grzyboslav // G.O.D Quanti Elwro Sovard DwarvenFood LibertyRansom CSM Dryngar Konjad Havoc // Syril jml Gakkone markec Fezzik xenocide Fader RK47 silver crowaxe Semper // Jarpie mediocrepoet DeDawg JagreenLern Computer Gamer Refugee commie Zed Volrath thekdawg21 Rivmusique // MikeHaggar Guar Braktash Fenrir wormix titus RedScum a bear named spigot Mangoose LordVector // l3loodAngel ironyuri Freelance Henchman Cosmo Jedi Exile Adelphi malko_sundervere Claw WetWorks PrzeSzkoda // logrus barker_s SG Donaroriak Weierstraß hoverdog Ismaul Primordial Soup Nazi Irxy Frusciante // Elim Dynimix Gurkog glasnost Strider JamesBond @FretRider Brzęczyszczykiewicz
SpinyNorman Comrade Goby // Executor Hoaxmetal Race Traitor

( ps: about 10 people excluded from tallies of all fundraisers due to unidentified or anonymous backers. )

DU himself officially stated that PST sucks because it has terrible combat, so I follow the opinion of my Lord and do not donate to a sequel of a shitty game.

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
Sorry bros but I'm broke. Unfortunately many of these great events happen in a bad time for me. I didn't even back Torment on Kickstarter. :(

winterraptor

Cipher
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

r1y3yd.jpg

PorkaMorka

Arcane
I can't donate, I only liked Planescape: Tournament due to the D&D and Planescape licenses. This game has neither. I'm really more into the combat and adventure aspects of RPGs, rather than the reading text aspect of RPGs.

Also I am low on cash due to... what Infinitron said.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Pledge for myself and get the game, pledge via Codex and get squat. Gee, that's a hard choice.

Catawampus

Learned
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Raised my donation to help a little bit, but not interested in either 3, 4, 5, 6 or digital copy of game. Pretty much got everything I was interested in during the KS.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
My new jeans and shoes say Hi! Fucking retard of the story.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Read OP again. Also how does this differ from previous fundraisers

You still stand to gain much more no matter how much you pledge if you do it solo, which is important if you're a selfish jerk like me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom