Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community $5k for a Codexian Torment Obelisk, + raffle prizes!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The fact that all the Codex admin can see your PayPal email is somewhat disturbing.
It's the same one I've used to sign up to this place, so not really.
Congratulations. I was speaking for myself tho.
Doesn't it actually show your name?
Name and address in some instances.

:troll:

Maybe one day I'll send Christmas Cards or something.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Remember Noober from BG1? I can think of a poster here who could serve as the equivalent NPC in Torment.

A poster? The only way to narrow it down to a poster would be to hold a series of shitposter thunderdome matches.
That sounds like a really good idea TBH.
Two shitposters enter, one shitposters leaves... the Codex

Can we make this a thing?

MCA
DarkUnderlord, InXile will be accepting PayPal payments until the end of the month so maybe the Codex fundraiser can last another week?

Seriously, stop doing this.

Why does it disturb you that my endeavours might help with the fundraising effort?
Donations made by VotS to Torment Campaign: $0.00

Put up or shutup.

oldmanpaco, throw a couple bucks in for me, again? I would myself but I'm not supporting what could possibly be Real Crap with Pause. Too bad they are so indecisive and pussied out about that one.

I'd say put up and shutup. I gave most of the money I was going to give to the codex fundraiser to D:OS because spam. +M

Are you certain that it wasn't one of those random farts you had that swayed your fickle decision?

Will we get a cool tag like race traitor?
Yes. Although I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to automate all those tags yet. Currently still adding in payments from previous campaigns...
Can you please wait until they announce TB/RTwP?

This, indeed.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
oldmanpaco, throw a couple bucks in for me, again? I would myself but I'm supporting what could possibly be Real Crap with Pause. Too bad they are so indecisive and pussied out about that one.

Remind me how much it was you gave to PE? Was it $250 or $750?

R9mdL.png

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Who keeps money on their PP account anyway, that's just giving those wankers the opportunity to profit from it. Now if your bank account is the same, then that's another matter.

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Who keeps money on their PP account anyway, that's just giving those wankers the opportunity to profit from it. Now if your bank account is the same, then that's another matter.
i have more money in my bank acc, but it's solely for renting room, buying food and other necessities. my paypal money is for buying games, never had more than 100 PLN on it though.

EDIT:
And I don't really want to back Torment. The only Kickstarter I supported was Wasteland 2.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll back a fundraiser for inXile and Obsidian to copy Larian and implement a backer exclusive 'code' so that only they can see their shitty addition in-game and not the rest of us who don't care. I don't want to see 'Jakub DraQowski' or 'Kris Peysen' on tombstones in Numenera! Brother None, get on it bro!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I didn't want to give InXile more than $20 on Torment before Wasteland 2 is released, but whatever, I'm in for $80 - just to push this over $4,000.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I didn't want to give InXile more than $20 on Torment before Wasteland 2 is released, but whatever, I'm in for $80 - just to push this over $4,000.

I foresee a wave of upgrades to box tier on PayPal if W2 turns out good.

St. Toxic

Arcane
I can't bring myself to support Codex cameos in either P:E or Torment. I think it fits the setting of WL2, if the feel of WL is anything to go by, but not the other two games. So don't count on me to clutter the worlds with Codex obelisks or taverns.

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can't bring myself to support Codex cameos in either P:E or Torment. I think it fits the setting of WL2, if the feel of WL is anything to go by, but not the other two games.

Well, the only game I donated to is Wasteland 2 and it's gonna stay that way for a long time (that is, until WL2 is released). After that I may consider donating to other projects. I would donate to Torment multiple potatoes only if it really needed it (like, lacked 1% before reaching it's goal). P:E sounded like shit so I didn't donate and wouldn't donate even if I was rich.

80Maxwell08

Arcane
So if this ends up RTwP does that mean everyone who donates to this is an accidental race traitor?

Kthan75

Liturgist
Codex 2012 Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
A bit disappointed that WL2 and PE got more love on their respective Codex campaigns than Torment.
Hope we reach the 5k at least.

Donated 25$ for the glory of the codex.

VotS, you should donate as well, at least for the spam you caused on the PE2 campaign, it's still haunting me.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well how was I to know they were going to KS a Torment game so soon? If I did I wouldn't have backed P:E as much as I did as their blurb mentioned that it would be a mix of BG/IWD and PS:T which seemed about as close as we would get to such a game.

MCA
A bit disappointed that WL2 and PE got more love on their respective Codex campaigns than Torment.
Hope we reach the 5k at least.

Donated 25$ for the glory of the codex.

VotS, you should donate as well, at least for the spam you caused on the PE2 campaign, it's still haunting me.

Maybe I will, if and when they announce combat won't be RTWP :troll:

Well how was I to know they were going to KS a Torment game so soon? If I did I wouldn't have backed P:E as much as I did as their blurb mentioned that it would be a mix of BG/IWD and PS:T which seemed about as close as we would get to such a game.

RTWP, man... RTWP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom