Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turn-Based Tactics 7,62 Hard Life mod

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jeebus. Why?
And how? Max hip shooting aim? And a barricade on one side so that they wont surround you?
Barricades? Those things you can make with a shovel? Nope.

There's enough spots in the mine where you can draw those guys into a one man ambush, where having an aimed gun handy makes you the guy who shoots first. That close, you won't miss.

Unwanted
Queued Shitposter
They start running at you, all 40 of them, and getting stuck on towers and geometry.

Btw, its hilarious fun to shank bandits that are involved in a firefight.
Its so lulzy when 5 of them are lying down, shooting downrange, when a madwoman with a combat knife darts out of the bushes and starts stabbing them from behind. Gets a beer out of a pocket, takes a sip and continues sprinting and stabbing.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Gee, thanks for bump now I sit with reinstalled game.

After few hours I managed to make few new things like I found 1000€ between fruit tree (for cook guy in camp) and tent. And people said "money don't grow on tree" (actually it was bush)...
This time with Ivanow again because Wyrmlord guy is blind like a mole.
Found M1 Garand (two actually) in the stash that belong to the village elder (there is other way? don't think so) and fuckton of rifles chambered with wild west ammo. Used that thing in original High Calibre before armored enemies made things too serious.
Oh and once I did 3rd? restart of the game and got to chase these escaping soldats, got nice loot but had to restart again because I catched them nearby border and my character had to travel further to the north after leaving battlefield because reasons. Don't get that one, can't just exit via southern entrance and go away without getting caught by border guards but nope.
You got AK gun and empty spare mag for shooting 4+ guys at the begining of the game, it have no use to me beside giving full mag to one of the Skeptics before going to village.
Spend night shift in guerilla camp cutting branches to stakes and selling it to pass 15min each time I sold it.
Nothing to buy except toolbox, hunting double barrel shotgun and birdshot ammo (despite pitiful 25dmg and 0 penetration it's have some range and kill in one shot, would hunt bandits with it if not their numbers at once).

@up
melee would be ok if it work with Alt key and do it constantly, otherwise you might be interrupted and dead.

Soo... after reaching Aleksiej Renow it's still same campain as High Calibre? To find Bashirov, make same jobs for govmnt/guerrilas?

PS. found nice map
cBKujGn.jpg

Unwanted
Queued Shitposter
Yeah, same campaign though the gear progression is better, mostly because enemies drop used up guns, and you have to sink money into getting even a hunting license.
Its fun to have to switch your AK and SMG into a civilian shotgun and pistol. Though a car breaks that restriction cause the police dont inspect it...

I wouldnt be playing it, if I did finish vanilla before.

deuxhero

Arcane
Fighting a few battles with just a crap shotgun and a 1911 was a fun little stint, but once you get the license there doesn't really seem to be a reason to use anything but a (scoped) SKS in the restricted zone (I suspect that by the time I get anything really fancy I'd have the service license and don't need to worry about finding low capacity mags for fancy stuff).

Skdursh

Savant
7,62 High Calibre/Hard Life and Brigade E5 are now available on GOG. Highly recommend the 7,62 games. Brigade is good but not quite as good. They should get Marauder up on there sometime too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom