Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline A most grave heresy

D_X

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath

In times of universal deceit, amidst the Emperor blessed fight against the chaotic forces of feminism, cuckoldry and soy-drinking, a traitor slipped through the ranks of the faithful and un-stickied the boobs, butt, feet and Udmurt threads from Run-of-the-Mill-Conversation forum.
I demand, in His Glorious Name, that action be undertaken post haste to right this abominable heresy and the perpetrator be delivered to the mercy of the Imperial Firing Squad at once.

May Imperial Justice account in all balance. The Emperor Protects.

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Heresy? Cool! I'll bring some plagues.
DeathGuard.jpg

Neanderthal

Arcane
They shall be clad in great beards of neck covering warmth.
They shall gaze upon the finest arse, pussy and breasts.
They shall tolerate no noob, no cuck and no shill.
For they are my Codexers, and they shall know no political correctness.

The Emperor addressing the cogitati codexi of Mars.

Ocelot

Learned
The image is small on purpose. It signifies the greatness and prowess of chaos. Which is minuscule.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Codex is selling out hard. Getting clean for a buyout I reckon, only downhill from here ladies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom