Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Add religious and/or political affiliation

Do you agree?

• Yes

• No

• Kingcomrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beastro

Arcane
I suggest to add it to profile info and display it near location. Since we often discuss politics and religion in GD, I say it would be quite useful. What do you think?

Why? To help add more doxing drama to the board?

Beastro

Arcane
I suggest to add it to profile info and display it near location. Since we often discuss politics and religion in GD, I say it would be quite useful. What do you think?

There is doxing drama?

Recent amusment with Jarl and Daedalos.

All this would do for the board would be to enable more fools to voluntarily add shit about themselves for others to get them in trouble over.

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

There is doxing drama?

Recent amusment with Jarl and Daedalos.

All this would do for the board would be to enable more fools to voluntarily add shit about themselves for others to get them in trouble over.
Can you link it? Where it happened?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Add sexual orientation and fetish as well - I want the whole of the Codex and anyone else who wants to know that I've got a thing for female dominant Centaurs with 3' long x 4" thick cocks.
You never know - I might pick one up here in between all the high brow political/cordial discussion right?.
:yeah:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sure,it will be glorious shit show. Can't wait for all the tranny neo liberal communist atheist muslims.
I think it's unfair that only people belonging to your factions can have their affiliations displayed, as you do.

rfKp781.png

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
tumblr_np5ux8gssm1u6t2oeih.jpg

"Add sexual orientation and fetish as well - I want the whole of the Codex and anyone else who wants to know that I've got a thing for female dominant Centaurs with 3' long x 4" thick cocks.
You never know - I might pick one up here in between all the high brow political/cordial discussion right?."
:yeah:

How dare you! I specifically said female centaur with a gigantic cock!.
I take an opportunity to vent my most innermost sexual fantasy on a forum full of total strangers and you pervert it with your sick imagination of some stubby, midget, male, dwarf-donkey. If I was anything like those educated enlightened students at Westmister University in the UK I would have you sent to a gulag for 10 years for re-education for making such an assumption!...and if that didn't work...apparently something else would happen - but they deleted their posts before they could specify what.
How are we all supposed to hate/love each other in an orderly fashion if people like you keep making assumptions about our affiliations?!.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yes. We need this. The Codex needs this. We need this to stay alive. We need this to stay relevant. Everyone else is doing it. You don't want us to get left behind.

Just do it. You know you want to. Everything in your life has led to this moment. This is when you choose who you want to be. Make the right choice.

I believe in you, DongUnderpants. Trust me, as I trusted you.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Anyone who doesn't mention Christianity needs to be automatically locked to a single re-education board, presided by me, Commissar Draco, Brocken, janjetina
The hubris of Homosexuality has risen to place himself on the same level of quality posters such as Draco, Brocken, and Janjetina.

Repressed Homosexual
Anyone who doesn't mention Christianity needs to be automatically locked to a single re-education board, presided by me, Commissar Draco, Brocken, janjetina
The hubris of Homosexuality has risen to place himself on the same level of quality posters such as Draco, Brocken, and Janjetina.

I was the first among them to openly and brazenly evangelize on the Codex, and now on the Codex it is not frowned upon at all to be a believer, in fact it's the reverse. When I started, atheism was the norm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom