Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Age of Decadence - Tips, Tricks and Spoilers

Liking the grifter play through, but really wish there was more options for the game to recognise that you're playing a complete coward:). Would fit the smart-ass character they're going for to have a running gag of characters calling you out on it.

Gives me an idea for a perk 'punchable face' : 'For some reason, everyone wants to punch you in the face. I'm sure it's not your fault [gives dialogue options that may goad NPCs to punch you in the face. Fortunately, the pathetic sight of you folding as you hit the ground will have the advantage of dissuading them from a more lethal response (effectively let's you bypass certain combats through dialogue)]

Last edited:

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
What is the skills max level-10?
Also on the Zamedi tower top there is Semi-Sphere with Int and Lore check("Try to figure how to use it") ,does anyone know what is the Lore needed,I tried with 9 and still fail?

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What is the skills max level-10?
Also on the Zamedi tower top there is Semi-Sphere with Int and Lore check("Try to figure how to use it") ,does anyone know what is the Lore needed,I tried with 9 and still fail?
It's 10. I believe you need a special training for this particular check.

anus_pounder

Arcane
I legit thought that hacking thing was suppose to be yet another jab at typical hollywood/AAA games and their 'hollywood hacking'. If devs could clear this matter up... :3

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
I got trained from the other guardian, and I still couldn't pass it with 10 int 10 lore. Not sure if bug or I'm missing Something.
Elhoim ?

There are two checks there:

1- Actually use the sphere. You need lore 10 plus high int, or training from the inferiae guardian.
2- Hack your way into the temple via teleporter. You need int+lore = 19, and some "info" on how to hack it, which you can get from Meru's private library after the events in Ganezzar are over. Talk to the leader of the city.

I tried rotating the camera, but when I click inside the door to enter the inn, the pointer on the floor is red instead of green.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Interacting with some of the levels seems to be problematic, especially stairs.

Maybe it was a mistake not to put all relevant npcs on the ground floor in plain sight

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The console system must be running the worst user interface ever created. You can fly a propeller-pyramid with Lore 8 or 9, but it takes Lore 10 and high INT to see if there are any video files to watch?

Cromwell

Arcane
Can someone tell me where to get sulphur in teron tto make acid? Cant find any at the alchemists.

Cromwell

Arcane
There is some at the Aurelian Outpost in that cave.

well shit. I waned to use the acid to kill the guards which attack the assassins and the skill points I get from this quest to invest in dodge to kill the guards at the oupost, since I poisened the I dont get the sneak in there option anymore.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
well shit. I waned to use the acid to kill the guards which attack the assassins and the skill points I get from this quest to invest in dodge to kill the guards at the oupost, since I poisened the I dont get the sneak in there option anymore.

Did you check both the alchemist and the merchant outside the inn? The merchant outside the inn sells black powder and fire, don't remember if he sells any ingredients, though. The alchemy kit from the guy inside the inn doesn't have sulphur, either... you might be screwed. Yet, I recall throwing acid at a soldier in the Sorab interception fight many, many builds ago. At some point sulphur was available without going to that mine; maybe the inn alchemist kit used to include more ingredients.

If you use the fire and explosives well, the assassins should be able to win that fight with their crossbows. Depending on the turn order, the explosive alone will result in massive damage to anyone who falls over. I want to say that the AI automatically targets people who are on their back, and you get high damage/THC.

Yet, are you sure you can go to the Outpost after that mission? I thought you immediately go to the Barracks afterwards, and it pushes you through to Maadoran without a chance to finish up Teron. When you go to Maadoran, try going back to the Outpost, you might be able to finish up the mission later anyway.

Last edited:

Tigranes

Arcane
The console system must be running the worst user interface ever created. You can fly a propeller-pyramid with Lore 8 or 9, but it takes Lore 10 and high INT to see if there are any video files to watch?

Maybe it has no front-end and you need to input everything in Assembly.

Tigranes

Arcane
Did you check both the alchemist and the merchant outside the inn? The merchant outside the inn sells black powder and fire, don't remember if he sells any ingredients, though. The alchemy kit from the guy inside the inn doesn't have sulphur, either... you might be screwed. Yet, I recall throwing acid at a soldier in the Sorab interception fight many, many builds ago. At some point sulphur was available without going to that mine; maybe the inn alchemist kit used to include more ingredients.

If you use the fire and explosives well, the assassins should be able to win that fight with their crossbows. Depending on the turn order, the explosive alone will result in massive damage to anyone who falls over. I want to say that the AI automatically targets people who are on their back, and you get high damage/THC.

Yet, are you sure you can go to the Outpost after that mission? I thought you immediately go to the Barracks afterwards, and it pushes you through to Maadoran without a chance to finish up Teron. When you go to Maadoran, try going back to the Outpost, you might be able to finish up the mission later anyway.

There are only 2 sources of fire vials in Teron, I believe: the inn alchemist's starter kit, and 2 vials sold by the merchant outside the inn. One reliable tactic is to start the battle having approached them, and then immediately move right and up to get to the corner created by the low fence and the high fence. From there, the crossbowman on the platform can't fire at you, but for some reason you can at him/her, and then all the melees have to walk into your fire zone.

Cromwell

Arcane
There are only 2 sources of fire vials in Teron, I believe: the inn alchemist's starter kit, and 2 vials sold by the merchant outside the inn. One reliable tactic is to start the battle having approached them, and then immediately move right and up to get to the corner created by the low fence and the high fence. From there, the crossbowman on the platform can't fire at you, but for some reason you can at him/her, and then all the melees have to walk into your fire zone.

You can buy reagents at the market square from the alchemist of the comercium.

covr

Prophet
Patron
Hey, where to buy some metal bars and maybe wood in Maadoran? Blacksmith in Merchants district got only one metal bar :/

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Hey, where to buy some metal bars and maybe wood in Maadoran? Blacksmith in Merchants district got only one metal bar :/

Weird... in my game he has something like 10 pounds of steel.

If you're looking for more or different metal, you should be able to melt several hundred pounds of bronze and iron from loot. Plenty of weak opponents to kill, arena is a good place to start.

Tigranes

Arcane
Wait, you can melt loot?

God damnit, I think I knew that but forgot. Months ago.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Can anyone explain how the game flows?

My start was very confusing like: go there/do that - teleport - teleport - teleport - dialogue - screen with the picture and a text that Teron is screwed and I got to Maadoran...

So is the game divided into sections divided by traveling from city to city?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom