Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age Of Empires Online playable again (Celeste Fan Project)

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not kidding, I was quite surprised when I found out.
And it's quite simple, too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/projectceleste/wiki/how-to-install-and-play-aoeo-celeste-fan-project

Pretty funny that you can still download long disabled games on Steam :lol:

An hour ago I decided to give it a try and, yeah, seems to work.
I registered, logged in, picked a nation, did some building in the home town, equipping items and also did a single player mission.
Did not try any multiplayer yet, but looking at the general chat, it seems to be working (people were looking for someone to join them in a co-op mission).

Who would've thought?

Last edited:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Not at all dead and apparently have even further plans for 2019.
https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/project-celeste-development-roadmap-for-2019.3985/

celestedevelopmentroadmap-png.651

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
They are adding a new Civ...

Edit:
Btw. this works flawlessly on Linux via Wine (just install dotnet35 and 45, d3dx9, d3dx9_36, d3dx9_40 and l3codecx via winetricks, and use a 32bit prefix of course).

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom