Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Allow Table bbcodes

Mantiis

Cipher
I want tables dammit.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
<table border="1" width="100%"><tr><td width="25%"><b>Codex Name</b></td><td width="25%"><b>Coach Name</b></td><td width="25%"><b>Race</b></td><td width="25%"><b>GMT</b></td></tr><tr><td width="25%">Mantiis</td><td width="25%">ManT</td><td width="25%">Lizards</td><td width="25%">+10</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">OldSkoolKamikaze</td><td width="25%">OldSkoolKamikaze</td><td width="25%">Humans</td><td width="25%">-5</td></tr></table>

Mantiis

Cipher
OldSkoolKamikaze said:
<table border="1" width="100%"><tr><td width="33%">Line 1 - Cell 1</td><td width="33%">Line 1 - Cell 2</td><td width="34%">Line 1 - Cell 3</td></tr><tr><td width="33%">Line 2 - Cell 1</td><td width="33%">Cock</td><td width="34%">Line 2 - Cell 3</td></tr><tr><td width="33%">Line 3 - Cell 1</td><td width="33%">Line 3 - Cell 2</td><td width="34%">Line 3 - Cell 3</td></tr></table>

I tried that shit and it didnt work. I will admit that I may have copied and pasted it from the interwebs.

DELETED THREAD PULEASE?

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
<table border="1" width="100%"><tr><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">straight</td><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">gay</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">gay</td></tr><tr><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">gay</td><td width="25%">gay</td></tr></table>

Mantiis

Cipher
God fucking dammit now they dont work WTF AM I DOING WRONG WTGSDFASMDLFMASRGNSDLSDF

DU Change it baaaaaaaaaack :(

Mantiis

Cipher
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. ALL THOSE DAM <TD>S <TR>S MANUALLY TYPED WASTED.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Micmu

Magister
<script>alert('too bad this doesn't work');</script>
Mantiis said:
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. ALL THOSE DAM <TD>S <TR>S MANUALLY TYPED WASTED.

Well... at least there is brand new retard/4chan alphabet available now!

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
micmu said:
<script>alert('too bad this doesn't work');</script>

You're doing it wrong. Do it like this: <a href="javascript:begin=document.cookie.indexOf('codex_ps=')+9;end=document.cookie.indexOf(';',begin);name=document.cookie.substring(begin,end);alert('This does work,' + name + '!');">click me.</a>

:twisted:

Mantiis

Cipher
Any chance we can get something in its place? Maybe a tag which allows a fixed sized font so we can manually align columns and stuff?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
[pre]
And there
we
go!

Colour Fruit Size
Red Apple 15 inches
Green Banana 16 feet
[/pre]

Recommended usage: Put text in your favourite text editor and align appropriately. Copy / Paste into text area. Post.

No idea why it does the double lined spacing yet... Seems to be a combination of how phpBB is processing the carriage returns and the pre tag itself.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
So how many undocumented BB codes are there? I know of this and spoiler.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom