Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Amazon lists placeholder Bethesda Softworks title for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

What could it be?

• Total voters

JustLooking

Scholar
In spite of great reviewers reception of The Elder Scrolls: Blades, Bethesda Softworks have pleasure to present to you the Fallout: Guns. It's twice times the size of Fallout 76.

Last edited:

Deleted Member 16721

I thought that was a mobile game, this listing is for PC and Consoles...

Nope, it's coming to PC and consoles too. So I'd be interested in checking it out. Looks like something Fallout-related though. Maybe a PC port of Fallout Shelter or something.

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
The page has a Fallout count down so most likely it's a remaster for Fallout 3. Maybe a bundle for both Fallout 3/NV.

Deleted Member 16721

PC port of Fallout Shelter already exists, and why would they advertise a f2p game on Amazon?

I didn't know it existed but I figured it would be a one-time pay and play if it came to PC/consoles.

Maybe it's a Fallout 3 Special Edition. Eh, could be kind of cool. Hoping it's a New Vegas SE though.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Fallout Scrolls 76: Skyfield Edition

It's gonna suck and it's gonna be bad suck for 60$

You'll see a mountain and you'll be able to pay 4.99$ to get there. All proft goes to Pete Hine's smile surgery, he got a smile donor, his old Supermutant one goes away. Scared customers, made dogs bark at him and Brotherhood of Steel hostile. You might not be able to recognize Selena Gomez at glance any more though...

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
At least one thing is certain: there will still be a loading screen every time you enter a peasant shack.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Fallout 76: Season 2
- Must own Fallout 76 to access content, but you'll only see that disclaimer in the fine print of pamphlets inside boxes for physical discs
- All new content!
---> Three NPC merchants with 5 unique lines of dialogue between them!
---> Access to brand new microtransactions!
---> All shadows and the color green have been removed from the game to increase performance!
- Bonus "making of" video: it's just an hour and a half of Todd Howard wearing a Vault Boy onsie, sipping coffee out of a Vault Boy mug, and playing Peggle on his iPad.
- $60

Last edited:

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
I also kind of expect it to be an incompetently remake/remaster of Fallout 3 (explaining why they had such a bug up their ass regarding the fan project)

After the fiasco of Fallout 76 and the failing ratings I doubt Bethesda is now announcing a 60 dollar expansion unless they feel really really gutsy. If it is so you have to admit that it is impressive that they still think they can ask for another amount for which a full game is sold and perhaps expect to hear from people to take it from them.

rzh

Novice
New Vegas remake with Fallout 4's gameplay (to modernize it) and retconned lore/ modified plotlines to keep up with Bethesda's required level of quality in writing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom