Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Anority. Isometric Sci-Fi rpg with turn-based combat (in development)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

agama_games

Faeton
Developer
Hello! Today I released a new version of the prototype. The main innovations are the "horizon of vision" and a system of non-linear dialogues and quests.
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

agama_games

Faeton
Developer
Will the game be a pure dungeon space station crawl or is there some NPC interactions and other stuff planned?
Hi! If the players will like it - of course, even make a small branch in the main plot. I plan zombies, animal mutants, and many others. The more interest of players - the more motivation :) The plot unfolds not only on the military bases, but also in colonies

agama_games

Faeton
Developer
Hello! Yesterday released a new version of the prototype. Added:
-the system of relations. It includes the relationship character-character, character-community and between communities.
-trading system. Now the price and weight of the composite objects are calculated. The next version 0.8 will be the latest prototype version. Since version 0.9 - development of the game.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I keep watching the trailer over and over again, and each time I still get a massive erection :incline:

buffalo bill

Arcane
Looks like Underrail—cool!
Some critical comments: trading UI seems tedious. Some QOL shortcut commands there probably would help. The ambient sounds in the beginning are nice, but the generic action-y video game music that comes in when combat starts is atrocious. Death and melee animations in combat are rather slow/boring. Like Taka-Haradin puolipeikko pointed out, some of the skills seem somewhat redundant.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom