Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Another Game of Thrones trailer

Murk

Arcane

Hrmm. Totally irrelevant point to nitpick but it's funny seeing the floating chainmail. Also, lol@ red asscreed guy in "fuck yeah" pose.

Checked news and GRPG, did not see posting of.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Why didn't anyone believe us Blood Bowl players when we told all of you that Cyanide is a poor developer?

Also, Witcher sucks.

Renegen

Arcane
From what I've read and seen a cheap Witcher clone seems about right. Only 2 characters are mentioned and that's all you may play with so it doesn't look like any party based combat. In turn, this bodes badly for complex mechanics.

Giauz Ragnacock

Scholar
Oh, Blood, Gore, and Sexual Content, how silly I was to think you were Unnecesary in a fun game, even Detrimental most of the time. People eat you up, and I am Disappointment realized.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Some combat gameplay

Looks like Lord of The Rings War In the North.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Hmm...Real Time with Pause? That could work.
Archers using their bows in melee looks rather stupid, though.
Mormont's raven looks better than in the TV-Show. :incline:

Murk

Arcane
Combat in and of itself reminds me a bit of NWN 2, the interface looks like shit made for console buttons (no duh), art style looks... eh. Not bad, it's obviously based off the show but taken to a bit of an extreme in the "brooding tough guy" realm. Donno how the classes matter since they just seem to be variations of perks/talents taken for melee/ranged.

Overall, not interested.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Cyanide is shit.

The only reason why Blood Bowl turned out to be good is because Games Workshop forced them to include turn-based mode.
Retards can't understand that BB sold not because it was a Chaos League under the official license.

Look how they fucked up Game of Thrones tabletop by making it real time. And here comes another real-time piece of shit. Now aimed at consoletards.

Hekateras

Educated
Well narrator is quite horrible at his job.
I agree. "Things slowly worsened"? Ugh, kill me now.

What's wrong with that?

Two reasons: First, it is a statement so vague that it conveys absolutely zero information. What "things"? How did they "worsen"? How slowly is "slowly"? It's a line that, in a novel, would be cut or rephrased, preferably replaced with showing, not telling. As in, actual examples of how things worsened. It is an even greater offense in a trailer, which doesn't have many words as it is, so every one should count.

Second, it doesn't fit the style of the rest of the speech. The dude is, in a nutshell, giving a very formal recap of a political situation. The phrase doesn't fit there, stylistically. It's something I'd expect to hear from a teenager with a vocabulary problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom