Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD voted most promising indie RPG at the Watch

AngryKobold

Arcane
Pathetic forum with no standards. I bet half of users there have pony avatars.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Of course. Being able to skip the gameplay and 'fuck' inserted after each 4-5 words is something fine gentlemen from Watch can truly appreciate.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Of course. Being able to skip the gameplay and 'fuck' inserted after each 4-5 words is something fine gentlemen from Watch can truly appreciate.
Stop hatin', you don't know how perfect the game is. AoD is the future. It doesn't even have quest markers, it teleports you straightly to the objective.

Rake

Arcane
Walking around = gameplay.
Codex 2020.
"You don't know shit about gameplay stupid newfag. In my days we had games with real gameplay. Like Skyrim. Fucking masterpiece."

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Codex 2020.
"You don't know shit about gameplay stupid newfag. In my days we had games with real gameplay. Like Skyrim. Fucking masterpiece."

That's right wing conservative line of thinking right there. "Skyrim sucks!" *Ten years later* "Skyim's great! Unlike the shit we have now!" Morrowind got the same treatment and now only recently the Codex likes it.

As opposed to clicking on dialogue lines. God, my mind is blown, I have to reconsider everything.
As opposed to clicking on enemies to hit. After "what's an RPG?'', Codex should discuss "what is gameplay?"

But...if walking around isn't gameplay, clicking on dialogue lines isn't gameplay, and clicking on enemies isn't gameplay...then...RPGs aren't games.

Rake

Arcane
As opposed to clicking on dialogue lines. God, my mind is blown, I have to reconsider everything.
As opposed to clicking on enemies to hit. After "what's an RPG?'', Codex should discuss "what is gameplay?"

But...if walking around isn't gameplay, clicking on dialogue lines isn't gameplay, and clicking on enemies isn't gameplay...then...RPGs aren't games.
deale.gif

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Didn't find vaporware.

Fail.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom