Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum: How to become master of melee in a righteous way ?

Lannister

Novice
Hello,

I have the following question:

I want to become a master of melee and got the quest to free the beloved one of the arrogant master of melee from these creatures. When i talk to her she will only come with me if i promise to slay the arrogant master. So when i arrive in Dernholm again i can either betray the woman ( forgot her name ) or betray the arrogant master ( forgot his name Captain of the watch )
Is there no righteous way to solve the quest, e.g. having admit his faults or something ?

If i solve the quest either way my alignment shifts more to evil.

Thanks in advance,
L.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
If you find out: that the melee master is a total bastard and that he made his rival blind and then forced himself upon the lady (can't remember her name) you can agree to help her by getting her to the bastard, recieve master training, kill the bastard, get the antidote and then cure the good guy who's gone blind. He lives in Stillwater and is the dodge master. You might also need to talk to the bastard (before doing his work fetching the lady) and find out that he has the antidote for the good guy.

If you do this and still recieve evil alignment points for killing the bastard, you can at least be assured that curing the good guys blindness will give you some good alignment.

And if alignment really is a big deal for you: give money to the poor in Tarant! :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom