Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Argh where is that Sylkie girl!

ReKoT

Novice
A bit to the left and around the corner >
I have searched and searched and searched and no luck =(
I know she is north of Lands end in the forrest and swims in the river sometimes..
Well i have gone along the river up to kellen on both sides and still no luck..
Is she north of lands end west or east?
Is she near the ruins north of lands end or is she near the river dragon nest?

Oh and another question about lands end is what is the significance of the broken well?
I fixed the well but no one lives there.. i suppoes it is liked to a quest but what quest?
Any help on either of these subjects would be greatly appretiated =)

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
She's north of the Ironwood Sisters in Land's End. Follow the river and your character should detect something swimming away from them in the river. You need to know the girl's real name in order to get her on the shore, as well as someone that is able to talk to beasts in order to be able to converse with her.

EDIT: The broken well is part of the quest to get a kid to join the Academy. If you don't have a smooth talker in your team, you need to do a couple of minor tasks, such as fixing a well, to convince the mother to let him go.

ReKoT

Novice
A bit to the left and around the corner >
Found her =) lol i went past that place i dont know how many times... The thing was i was too far from the water for my ppl to notice..
Thx for the help Azael

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom