Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkenforge (in-person virtual tabletop/map maker)

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!

Bretty gud solution if you're like me and don't like printing maps and sorting through/buying hundreds of miniatures to get a good visual representation of combat scenes.

Map maker, audio and campaign management tool for tabletop RPG-s

With accessibility and ease of use in mind, the Masters Toolkit is a strong foundation to build any fantasy tabletop RPG.

What to expect:

• A versatile and feature rich digital map and dungeon creator in the Cartographer
  • Map export options in both PNG and PDF formats
  • Expansive music and ambient effects library with a one touch and leave it approach in the Soundscape
  • Dual screen support for felxible use and utility
  • Access to all content offline once downloaded
  • Free access to all future Masters Toolkit updates
  • No subscription fees, buy it once, own it forever

Still very early in alpha, full of glitches and shit, but there's a lot of promise and customer support is very responsive. The map maker also feels like Heroes of Might and Magic 3's editor, even though I don't think I'll ever use it (have more than enough digital maps from Heroic Maps and other publishers)

Product page: https://arkenforge.com/product/the-masters-toolkit-public-alpha/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom