Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Ash of Gods Release Thread

Discussion in 'Ash of Gods' started by Infinitron, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Maxie Magister

Maxie
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    not my wife anymore ok

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Bocian Arcane

Bocian
    Parrots:
    I continue the game; I had some troubles with the battle under the double menhir, the enses are ridiculously difficult to fight. One of them has an ability dealing flat 24 damage with no cooldown and with no health cost for the attacker (as many weaker abilities do). Too overpowered, also considering that
    Show Spoiler
    one of the allies goes insane at this spot, and it happened to be the one I leveled up.

Also, the band of feminists that join Lo Pheng in another chapter gave me major cringe. Their writing is atrocious, none of them has any merits or interesting personality, their only purpose is to display "gurl power" in bold letters. What underlines that fact is that they're a liability in combat, Lo Pheng is much more capable on his own, and fighting alone gives him more experience.

^ Top  
  3. Daniel Pacheco Literate

Daniel Pacheco
    Parrots:
    I was following this game since its kickstarter but I los the track of the game and I just see that has been released in Q1.

Does anyone recomend me the game then?

• Yes Yes x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Bocian Arcane

Bocian
    Parrots:
    Despite its flaws I think it's worth playing. Most characters and the general story seem interesting despite bad writing; art and music are superior.

^ Top  
  5. Daniel Pacheco Literate

Daniel Pacheco
    Parrots:
    The art of the game amazed me so thanks Bocian.. maybe I´ll buy it in the next sale.

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. panda Learned

panda
    Parrots:
    :philosoraptor:

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)