Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Aslak Studio lance son Kickstarter avec Merravilla RPG !

Aslak Studio

Barely Literate
Hello,

This message is sent not only to introduce our game development studio based in Normandy (France), but also to present an internal project developed on our free time !

We are ten, mainly developers, graphic designers and game designers. After working together in a web agency, we finally decided last year to live our passion and drive our own business, Aslak Studio.

We are service providers, ie we are making video games (or mobile applications, virtual visits...) for businesses. This allows us to gain experience, to have references and to pay ourselves.

Of course, our goal is to develop our own games, which we did on our free time this summer. We have partnered with Cidre and Dragon, a fantasy and steampunk french festival, which celebrated its 10th anniversary on 16,17 and 18 September. On this occasion, we started three months ago a RPG on mobile, in pixelart.

Given that a link worth a thousand words : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aslakstudio/merravilla-rpg (an english version of the kickstarter is available if you scroll down this page)

950810forum.png

This is our Kickstarter projet, which ends on 15 October. The amount requested is mainly there to encourage us and pay our coffee budget!

We were also interviewed last days by a gaming podcast site (in french) :

http://www.gamesinthepocket.fr/itw-merravilla-un-rpg-prometteur-sur-kickstarter

(it means : "a promising RPG mobile game on Kickstarter").

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask !

Aslak Studio
www.aslakstudio.com
https://www.facebook.com/AslakStudio
Twitter @Aslak_Studio

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
We are ten, mainly developers, graphic designers and game designers.

Any code monkeys, or is it just unity monkeys now?

a promising RPG mobile game on Kickstarter").

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask !

Why GOD why ?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Could've been worse.
Good luck with your efforts, though really, you people ought to do at least some research about the places you chose to place your plants.

Mustawd

I'm a fan of pixel art, but this is pretty eye-straining:

fadad058f56cb5d68af0e1d7a1ecce48_original.gif

d9920f33cb8c3682374e31897ea4a56e_original.gif

Also, can we make this a button? Cuz it looks ridiculous and makes me laugh.

74b9ca9c608da9c10bb2f642c87e4f24_original.gif

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
4088912adad646f69ec46639b4f90fec.png

Repassez avec un z à la fin.

Example: repassez plus tard pour l'argent quand vous auriez appris à écrire.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
f you want to be a grammar nazi, get rid of your own mistakes first lah.
Is it wrong to say "come back when you've learned" in French instead of saying "come back when when you will learn"?

Googling for "quand vous aurez" and "quand vous auriez" is returning about the same amount of results.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
f you want to be a grammar nazi, get rid of your own mistakes first lah.
Is it wrong to say "come back when you've learned" in French instead of saying "come back when when you will learn"?

Googling for "quand vous aurez" and "quand vous auriez" is returning about the same amount of results.
It is wrong indeed. You're supposed to use future perfect when talking about an event that is expected to happen before another one (apprendre before revenir). Conditional doesn't make much sense here in French.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom