Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Will you back?

• I will consider it!

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • No! I would never!..

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
so is this russian incline or a shovelware?

ArchAngel

Arcane
zzzzzzzz.. still unfinished...zzzzzz

EDIT: and it looks way too similar to that crappy WL2.

Last edited:

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
These things always know how to talk the talk. The rest is usually an eternal mystery even if something gets released eventually.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Looks far more promising than Krai Mira even after Enhanced Edition release.
This game will unlock in approximately 9 months
sooo...anyone want contest to name their child after game character?

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
JxOCobL.jpg

Hey guys! It’s your boy Atomboy again!

The last time we had a talk, you helped my team’s game ATOM RPG achieve Greenlight status on Steam. Well, at least I think you did that. Because yours was the only major cRPG forum I flooded with my game-related spam.
Now I’m about to invite you to take another step in helping out our post-nuclear-themed, Fallout-and-Torment-inspired Soviet RPG! Because after half-a-year of back-breaking labor (such as customizing pre-made Unity3D models, making rough city sketches in MS Paint and writing amazing alcohol-related dialogue) we finally launched a Kickstarter campaign!
Check it out, why don’t you?

ATOM RPG KICKSTARTER

It’s all there, and with a free alpha demo to boot!
Talk to everyone! Go fishing! Solve crazy puzzles! Fight mutated insects! Shoot them up! Live a life of mediocrity (or heroism) in a struggling post-soviet society! And more…
The game is being developed as I write this message, but we already have much more to show off than we did before: 21 quests, 37 characters, 16 kinds of random encounters (3 of which are unique), 5 major locations and more than 2000 lines of dialogue.

Now guys, I know that asking for a Kickstarter backing is a little bit bigger, than asking for a vote on Steam. But I urge you to consider some things: if not the future of indie gaming and post-apocalyptic games made by slavs, then, perhaps, the rewards? I mean it’s all there. Get your face into the finished product! Make us write naughty messages on in-game walls! Design a quest (if free labor is your cup of tea)! Get a soundtrack that puts Shadilay to shame! Make gaming great again. Be a sport. Go to Chernobyl for some quality time with the Atom Team (yes, we will actually take you to actual Chernobyl for $1000, this is completely serious).

Kotaku and IGN scoff at me, but I have faith in the Codex. You made our golden baby fly last November when we needed Greenlight. Now you have an opportunity to launch it into space. Or push it out of a helicopter…

Actually though, it would be an honor if you at least look at our stuff and check it out. Last time we had a discussion, many improvements were made.

Yours truly, Atomboy.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Who's doing the writing? What's his resume? I remember your writing from the demo was horrible.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Atomboy I know you guys assured otherwise before, but I still keep getting flashbacks of Krai Mira :(

Will try the demo later this week though.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Are you Dmitry, the guy who posted a link on my blog?

WTnGALN.jpg

What do you think about Jagged Alliance 2, btw? (your answer is important to me)

Last edited:

iZerw

Arcane
Vatnik
Never thought that hearing soviet melody in Fallout will be so... touchy. A couple of questions: Did you play Resurrection? What should be improved in Fallout formula?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom