Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
You could simply submit it for the gallery. Needs to have the right dimensions though. What game is it from?
A small indie studio that most of you most likely have never heard about. And it's a very unknown game franchise. Doubt you've ever heard of it:dance:

And that avatar I posted is literally the same one that I posted last year December and one of the mods were nice enough to change my avatar to it. So it should work

Citizen

Here, I resized it to 96x96, now it can (and hopefully it will) be used as your codex avatar

iYxqL5.png

Infinitron, can we help our fellow codexer here

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Requesting icons for one of the most monocled games ever made.

Create the avatars yourself and then submit them here - nobody will do it for you.

The ones on that site need to be resized, they look pretty good though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom