Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Awesome new slogan

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
I know it's been a while since I left the staff and stopped being a regular, but people around here are still as barmy as ever. That's good... I think :P

Jason

chasing a bee
Dude, a new member stole your "RolePlayer" handle. He also requested pictures of you and your most recent address because he wants to know what it's like to be you "inside and out, with the flesh not being a barrier". I'm not sure what that means so of course I gave him the info.

Fucking Quality Poster

Jason said:
Dude, a new member stole your "RolePlayer" handle. He also requested pictures of you and your most recent address because he wants to know what it's like to be you "inside and out, with the flesh not being a barrier". I'm not sure what that means so of course I gave him the info.

lol :lol:

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Jason said:

Awesome :lol:

Vibalist

Arcane
Droog White Smile said:
^ Aren't you the butthurt pussy faggot who has 24 people on his ignore list?

Shut the fuck up.

Nothing butthurt about not wanting to read the posts of 24 dumb morons like you.

Fucking Quality Poster

Wow, I don't think I can think of even 10 people I would ignore. Four on my list and that is pushing it, two of them are pretty much temporary until they cool down a bit.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Why is it so hard to just skip over the posts you don't want to read? Besides even posters you think are morons most of the time will occasionally post something good/useful.

Vibalist said:
Droog White Smile said:
^ Aren't you the butthurt pussy faggot who has 24 people on his ignore list?

Shut the fuck up.

Nothing butthurt about not wanting to read the posts of 24 dumb morons like you.

Wait, but you can read Drog's posts...

mebbe...u liek drog?

but seriously, ignore is only justifiable in sites like 4chan where people will occasionally post pages full of NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER. Everywhere else, it's pure, unadultered faggotry

dragonfk

Erudite
Fucking newfags. No respect for veterans. Throw them into brig I say!

DriacKin

Arbiter
Diogo Ribeiro said:
I know it's been a while since I left the staff and stopped being a regular, but people around here are still as barmy as ever. That's good... I think :P

proof that the decline is a lie

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom