Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate 2 - Modded Beyond Belief

ChristofferC

Magister
These are the mods I recommend (install them in the order listed):

bg2 fixpack
item revisions (get the hotfix from the gibberling3 forums or things will break)
bgt
bg1npc
bg1 unfinished business
bgttweak
banter pack
spell revisions (get hotfix from forums on gibberling3)
sword coast stratagems
bg2 unfinished business
bg2 tweakpack
sword coast stratagems II
level 1 npcs (optional)
widescreen mod

The Barbarian

Liturgist
The Barbarian has cast off the 'Darkest Day' and 'Shadows Over Soubar', in favor of a simpler 'Check The Bodies' and 'Reign of Terror' set-up. Everything seems to be going smoothly for Conan, so far. Irenicus' dungeon is just as much involved fun as ever! Oh, the Barbarian is a comedian at heart...

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
denizsi said:
I'l never understand how people manage to find the motivation, patience and time to browse through, install and try hundreds of mods, decide on a final list, sort out conflicts AND still have the stomach to play Beth games, which are still shit in the end. Last I tried that, I was having a nausea after the 5th mod that caught my attention.

I miss modding, though. Scripting to create new functionalities was an entertaining practice.

Probably because fart arseing around with the mods is more fun than playing the games. :D

Also, contrary to common (codex) belief, you can actaully have some fun with Oblivion once you've modded the crap out of it.

roll-a-die

Magister
Barghest said:
AlaCarcuss said:
denizsi said:
Also, contrary to common (codex) belief, you can actaully have some fun with Oblivion once you've modded the crap out of it.

Is there a 'fix' for the shitty main plot though?

Don't play it and download integration the stranded light along with Kragenirs death quest.

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
Barghest said:
AlaCarcuss said:
denizsi said:

Nup, not that I know of. By "have some fun", I meant just screwing around with combat/magic and dungeons/areas introduced by some of the mods - not actually playing through the main plot lol.

The Barbarian

Liturgist

The Barbarian is stunned.

Wait you just a God damned minute, and let him compose himself.

If the Barbarian understands this correctly - and he's unsure that he does, it's a bit much to take in, and it's been a long day, and he's a bit tired, and could do with a nap, but is here instead - you are saying that there is a main plot in Oblivion?

All this time, Conan's OOO Oblivion set-up had convinced him that the game does not, in fact, have a plot. That it is, in fact, a fun hack and slash set in a picturesque medieval concoction of a world.

How quaint.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
DramaticPopcorn said:
AlaCarcuss said:
I have a question then. Is there any mods for Oblivion which can make combat more realistic? I don't mean new animation and shit. I mean (for example) weapon tweaks with which you can kill (and be killed) almost anyone with two/three hits? Cause dealing hundreds of blows to every fucking enemy is just painfully boring.

Yes.
Search for mods made by Duke Patrick aka spookyfx.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm using 20-something small mods for BG2 right now. Fixpack, Unfinished Business, Romantic Encounters, Flirt Pack, Ascension, Tweak Pack, SCSII, and several others I can't be arsed to remember that mostly tweak art, and one that allows you to change the classes and kits of Bioware NPCs because I wanted to use Haer-dalis for once.

One other thing. Don't install SCSII unless you love being frustrated. Practically every encounter with a mage will force you to do multiple reloads unless you resort to extreme cheese (quaff invisibilitiy potions and ambush the fucker who's giving you problems before his buffs go up, for example).

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
The Barbarian said:

The Barbarian is stunned.

Wait you just a God damned minute, and let him compose himself.

If the Barbarian understands this correctly - and he's unsure that he does, it's a bit much to take in, and it's been a long day, and he's a bit tired, and could do with a nap, but is here instead - you are saying that there is a main plot in Oblivion?

All this time, Conan's OOO Oblivion set-up had convinced him that the game does not, in fact, have a plot. That it is, in fact, a fun hack and slash set in a picturesque medieval concoction of a world.

How quaint.

With this post you justified your existence on this forum to me. Not because of the content, but how you said it.

I bid thee formally welcome and hope to hear more from you in the future...When you aren't busy cleaving men asunder and lamenting their women, of course.

As for the thread topic...I'm good with the fixpack, the tweakpack, and the Unfinished Business mod. I tried a mod once (the one that allows you to recruit Irenicus as a NPC in ToB) and became sick of the tripe-ish dialogue between Jon and my char. It makes fan-fiction look good by comparison. I also recall using another mod (Ascension?) that opened up ToB nicely, including rewarding me for dragging Sarevok's sword through all of BG2. But in all fairness, I'm not interested in playing BG2 for the third time. It eats up a whole month of my life that I can easily spend doing something better.

Some time ago I tried to get BG1 running via the BGTuTu mod...and it always crashed in Beregost shortly after I'd cleared out the Nashkel mines. I heard that they may have fixed that by now, but frankly I can't be bothered to find out.

As for IWD...I've played it thrice now. Once vanilla (enjoyed it), once with Heart of Winter (enjoyed it slightly less, too much hack 'n' slash even by IWD standards) and once I tried to get through Trials Of The Luremaster...and gave up due to lack of interest. I really don't know if I have it in me to try it one more time, but if any of the Infinity games get a playthrough soon, IWD is my pick.

IWD2...tried too hard to be more like Diablo II than an Infinity Engine game. It's good, but it does have its flaws, like a near railroad-like gameplay in the latter chapters. I won't be playing that one again.

The Barbarian

Liturgist
The Barbarian is a living exercise in self-justification.

:smug:

Conan gives thanks for the hearty welcome. Do you do welcomes Inuit-style? That is to say, do you provide the warmth of your hearth and your woman as part of the process? The Barbarian only asks because he is a sexual creature.

DramaticPopcorn said:
AlaCarcuss said:
I have a question then. Is there any mods for Oblivion which can make combat more realistic? I don't mean new animation and shit. I mean (for example) weapon tweaks with which you can kill (and be killed) almost anyone with two/three hits? Cause dealing hundreds of blows to every fucking enemy is just painfully boring.

Apparently Deadly Reflex ups the weapon damage to shorten fights, and once the enemy gets to low enough help you can try to deliver a mortal blow - that includes kicking him onto the ground and impaling him, stun him by shield bashing him, cutting off his hand when he tries to hit you with the butt of his weapon (kind of a weaker shield bash), etc. It's new animation but also shortens the fights.

It even used to include horse combat, but the last release removed it. I read that the next release will include it again, and it will be released soon. In the meantime, you can use another mod they suggest, but it only allows you to cast spells while riding.

Murk

Arcane
denizsi said:
SHIIT I just remembered I never played Trials of the Luremaster.

Hop to it, that was a damn fine dungeon.

ZbojLamignat

Educated
I seriously don't understand people trying to integrate BG1 into BG2. The second is a much better game and it's surely long enough not to need a borefest of an introduction that BG1 provides.

Just install tweaks (and increased difficulty mods if you are replaying).

Hory

Erudite
AlaCarcuss said:
Which is entirely offset by the activity of modding it.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Hory said:

Yeah unless you just grab a ready-made compilation like POEE.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
ZbojLamignat said:
I seriously don't understand people trying to integrate BG1 into BG2. The second is a much better game and it's surely long enough not to need a borefest of an introduction that BG1 provides.

Just install tweaks (and increased difficulty mods if you are replaying).

SCS1 actually makes BG1 kind of challenging at times, and there's a certain appeal of playing the same character through the entire story.

Hory said:
AlaCarcuss said:

It's a pretty simple process. Look at list, find what you like, copy downloaded files to data folder, mark it in the launcher, play.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Clockwork Knight said:
It's a pretty simple process. Look at list, find what you like, copy downloaded files to data folder, mark it in the launcher, play.

Yeah that's indeed the simple person way of modding MW or Oblivion. :lol:

Depending on the mods, either the game won't work at all or there'll at least be lots of conflicts which'll most likely result in some mods working only partially or not at all => CTD wonderland.

Sure, if you're gonna install conflicting mods, you need to pay attention. That's obvious. Include "see if they don't conflict" in the above post, then.

And tools like Wrye Bash even tell you what's conflicting. As long as you're not trying to install 255 mods (these lists always include super necessary things like "alternate textures for bottles"), it's p. retard friendly. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be popular.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Turisas said:
Yeah unless you just grab a ready-made compilation like POEE.
What is this POEE thing? No amount of googling is turning up anything.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
It's supposed to be hush hush now since the modders got all anal when their mods were added without their blessing, so Rage3D is all I'm going to say.

Or eh, fuck it, it's not like I have the same username there anyway:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33960433

It has just about every worthwhile mod in one package, comes with a nifty installer and all. Only downside is the size - the torrent's pretty much dead as well so you might want to get a trial usenet account or something.

Morkar Left

Turisas said:
It's supposed to be hush hush now since the modders got all anal when their mods were added without their blessing, so Rage3D is all I'm going to say.

Or eh, fuck it, it's not like I have the same username there anyway:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33960433

It has just about every worthwhile mod in one package, comes with a nifty installer and all. Only downside is the size - the torrent's pretty much dead as well so you might want to get a trial usenet account or something.

Maybe there would be more acceptance if you would list the included mods without having to download the whole package. You even wrote a FAQ but no modlist... :?:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Yeah that should've been done from the start, kinda hard now since the compilation author has done a lot of work combining parts or whole mods, extracting bsa files etc. so even the load order doesn't really reflect the full scope of the mods that are in it.

Should give you some idea tho:

[codebox]Active Mod Files:
00 Oblivion.esm
01 GTAesgaard_2.esm
02 Cybiades.esm [Version 2.0]
03 Windfall.esm
04 Jog_X_Mod.esm
05 All Natural Base.esm [Version 0.9.8]
06 Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm
07 Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm
08 Children Of Rourken.esm
09 A_Bloody_Mess.esm
0A Cobl Main.esm [Version 1.72]
0B Qarls_Harvest.esm
0C Ulrim's Horses.esm
0D Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.34]
0E Mart's Monster Mod.esm [Version 3.7b1]
0F Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm
10 TamrielTravellers.esm [Version 1.39c]
11 FCOM_Convergence.esm [Version 0.9.9a7]
12 Armamentarium.esm [Version 1.3]
13 Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
14 AFC v2 Core.esm
15 Progress.esm [Version 2.2]
16 The Other Spheres Base.esm
17 CM Partners.esm
18 HorseCombatMaster.esm
19 UnnecessaryViolence.esm
1A CLS-SneakyFeet.esm
1B Lattamerv3.esm
** TNR ALL RACES FINAL.esp
** TNR - ShiveringIsles.esp
1C Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.2.0]
1D Atmospheric Oblivion.esp
1E UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]
1F Get Wet v0.92.esp
20 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
21 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.4.0]
22 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp
23 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp
24 Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp
25 Francesco's Optional Leveled Quests-SI only.esp
++ FCOM_Francescos.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp [Version 0.9.9]
26 FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp [Version 0.9.9]
27 Fran Armor Add-on.esp
28 Fran_Lv30Item_Maltz.esp
** LoadingScreens.esp
29 LoadingScreensAddOn.esp
** LoadingScreensSI.esp
2A All Natural - Real Lights.esp [Version 0.9.8]
2B All Natural.esp [Version 0.9.8]
2C All Natural - EW + NW + AWS.esp [Version 0.9.6]
2D All Natural - SI.esp [Version 0.9.8]
2E Better Bell Sounds.esp
++ Symphony of Violence.esp
2F WindowLightingSystem.esp
30 Ayleid Loot EXtension.esp
31 AFC v2 Combo Chains.esp
32 AFC v2 Combat Moves.esp
33 AFC v2 Gauntlet Weaponry.esp
34 AFC v2 Locational Damage.esp
** Book Jackets Oblivion.esp
35 7lbsBedrolls-OBSE.esp
36 Happyhannah's Wines.esp [Version 1.1]
++ Item interchange - Extraction.esp [Version 0.76]
37 Q - More and Moldy Ingredients v1.1.esp
38 Qarls_Harvest.esp
39 Soul Gem Discharger.esp
++ VA_BetterGold.esp
3A Vows and Covenants.esp
3B moDem's City Life.esp
3C Crowded Roads.esp [Version 2.0]
3D C&C - The Blackwood Company.esp
3E Landmarks, w Wells.esp [Version 1.11]
3F DLCHorseArmor.esp
40 Compatibility Patch - DLCHorseArmor.esp [Version 1.0.0]
41 DLCOrrery.esp
42 DLCVileLair.esp
43 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
44 DLCSpellTomes.esp
++ MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
++ EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
45 Adonnays Classical Weaponry.esp
46 Adonnays Elven Weaponry.esp
47 Akiviri Imports MOBS.esp
48 Armamentarium_MOBS.esp
** Blades Ceremonial Armour.esp
** FineWeapons.esp
49 HelmetCollection.esp
4A Jade Dishes.esp
4B pale_rider's Paladin Equipment_unenchanted_eng.esp
4C Reznod_Mannequin_HD[Eng].esp
++ RustyItems.esp
4D SentientWeapon.esp [Version 3]
4E TT-EquipableBeardsLEVELEDLIST.esp
4F Thieves Arsenal.esp
50 Queensarmory.esp
** Armamentium female.esp
51 Morrowind Robes and Dresses for HGEC.esp
52 Slof's Horses Base.esp
53 Mounted_Spellcasting.esp
54 Mounted_Trampling.esp
++ cidnothump.esp
55 DLCThievesDen.esp
56 KDCircletsOOOOptimized - NPC Equip.esp [Version 1.2]
++ FCOM_KDCircletsOOOOptimizedNPCEquip.esp [Version 0.9.9]
57 ExnemRuneskulls.esp
++ FCOM_ExnemRuneskulls.esp [Version 0.9.9]
58 Cobl Glue.esp [Version 1.72]
59 Cobl Si.esp [Version 1.63]
** OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp [Version 1.72]
++ FCOM_Cobl.esp [Version 0.9.9]
5A Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
5B FCOM_BobsArmory.esp [Version 0.9.9]
5C Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp
++ FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp [Version 0.9.9]
5D Oblivion WarCry EV.esp
5E FCOM_WarCry.esp [Version 0.9.9]
5F Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.34]
++ ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp [Version 1.3]
++ ArmamentariumLLMagic.esp [Version 1.3]
60 FCOM_Convergence.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_EntropicOrderRebalance.esp [Version 0.9.9beta2]
61 FCOM_RealSwords.esp [Version 0.9.9]
62 FCOM_DurabilityAndDamage.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_NoAdventurersInGates.esp [Version 0.9.9]
63 CurseOfHircine.esp
++ Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp [Version 3.7b1]
64 Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp [Version 3.7b1]
65 Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp [Version 3.7b1]
66 Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]
++ TamrielTravellerAdvscript.esp [Version 1.39c]
67 TamrielTravellers4OOO.esp [Version 1.39c]
68 TamrielTravellersItemsnpc.esp [Version 1.39c]
69 TamrielTravellersItemsCobl.esp [Version 1.39c]
6A ShiveringIsleTravellers.esp [Version 1.39c]
++ ShiveringIsleTravellersFriendlyFactions4MMM.esp [Version 1.39c]
++ FCOM_TamrielTravelers.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_HungersUnitySI.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_Archery.esp [Version 0.9.9]
6B Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 0.18]
++ ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp [Version 2.0]
++ FineWeapons for OOO.esp
++ Fransfemale.esp
** RustyItems for OOO.esp
++ SentientWeapon - OOO & MOBS.esp [Version 3.1]
6C SSEE-OOO.esp
6D C&C - The Blackwood Company - OOO.esp
** MMM-Cobl.esp [Version 1.69]
++ EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer4FCOM.esp
6E Cyrodiil transportation network 1.3.esp
6F Ivellon.esp [Version 1.8]
70 300_Artifacts.esp
71 300_White Stallion 4.esp
72 BrumaMGRestored.esp
73 COR-Episode1 Secret of Enourk.esp
74 Gift of Kynareth.esp
75 GTAesgaard.esp
76 GTAesgaard_2.esp
77 hackdirtabyss.esp
78 HeartOftheDead.esp
79 Jagnot- Imperial City Library V1.3.esp
7A Kragenir's Death Quest.esp
7B KDQ - Rural Line Additions.esp
7C Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
++ Kvatch Rebuilt - OOO Compatibility.esp
7D Kvatch Rebuilt - Leveled Guards - FCOM.esp
7E mrSiikas_DwemerTechnology_DwemerSubway.esp
7F The Ayleid Steps.esp [Version 2.6]
++ All Natural - Real Lights - The Ayleid Steps Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
++ Gates To Aesgaard Weather Patch.esp
++ Kvatch Rebuilt Weather Patch.esp
++ Gates To Aesgaard 2 Weather Patch.esp
80 thievery.esp
81 VHBloodlines 1.2.esp [Version 1.4]
82 Windfall.esp
83 24HrArenaAliveV2Towers.esp
84 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
85 DLCFrostcrag.esp
++ Ulrim's Horses.esp
86 Knights.esp
++ EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
87 SM Plugin Refurbish(Merged).esp [Version 1.21]
++ Ulrim's Horses - Knights patch.esp
++ Mart's Monster Mod - Knights.esp [Version 3.7b1]
++ KotN Wayshrine Fix.esp
++ DLC_MOBS.esp
88 Cybiades.esp [Version 2.1]
89 CybiadesDungeon.esp [Version 2.1]
8A TOTF.esp
++ TOTF Delayer.esp
8B Blood&Mud.esp
8C Lost Paladins of the Divines.esp
8D FCOM_Blood&Mud.esp [Version 0.9.9]
++ FCOM_Knights.esp [Version 0.9.9]
8E Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp
++ FCOM_EnhancedDaedricInvasion.esp [Version 0.9.9]
8F ElsweyrAnequina.esp
90 xuldarkforest.esp [Version 1.0.3]
91 xulStendarrValley.esp [Version 1.2.1]
92 xulTheHeath.esp
93 XulEntiusGorge.esp
94 xulFallenleafEverglade.esp [Version 1.3.1]
95 Anequina-Fallenleaf-Patch.esp
96 xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp
97 xulChorrolHinterland.esp [Version 1.2.2]
98 xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp [Version 1.6.2]
99 Cybiades-Lost Coast patch.esp
9A xulBravilBarrowfields.esp [Version 1.3.1]
9B xulLushWoodlands.esp [Version 1.3]
9C xulAncientYews.esp [Version 1.4.1]
9D SentientWeaponII-AncientYews patch.esp
9E xulAncientRedwoods.esp [Version 1.6]
9F xulCloudtopMountains.esp [Version 1.0.1]
A0 xulArriusCreek.esp [Version 1.1.2]
A1 xulPatch_AY_AC.esp [Version 1.1]
A2 HeartoftheDead-ArriusCreek patch.esp
A3 xulRollingHills_EV.esp [Version 1.3.2]
A4 xulPantherRiver.esp
A5 xulRiverEthe.esp [Version 1.0.1]
A6 xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp [Version 1.0.2]
A7 xulImperialIsle.esp [Version 1.6.2]
A8 xulBlackwoodForest.esp
A9 The Lost Spires.esp
AA LostSpires-DarkForest patch.esp
AB LostSpires-Everglade patch.esp [Version 1.2]
AC bartholm.esp
AD Bartholm-Panther River Patch.esp [Version 1.0]
AE Moriarcis.esp
AF BarrowFields-Blood&Mud-Patch.esp [Version 1.3]
++ FCOM_UnofficialFranArmorAddon.esp [Version 0.9.9]
B0 Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.0]
++ Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0]
++ Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp [Version 3.0.0]
B1 Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp [Version 3.0.0]
B2 A Bloody Mess - Bloody Fights.esp
++ A Bloody Mess - Armor Shader Supression.esp
B3 Drop Lit Torches Weight.esp [Version 1.6]
B4 Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 DT.esp
B5 kuerteeInventoryIsABackpack.esp
B6 Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp [Version 3.08]
++ ScriptIcon_Replacer.esp
++ vendorchest-fix.esp
++ vendorchest-fix Shivering Isles.esp
B7 Quest Award Leveller.esp
++ Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp
++ Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp
++ Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp
B8 RealisticFatigue.esp
B9 RealisticHealth.esp
BA RealisticForceHigh.esp
BB RealisticMagicForceHigh.esp
BC M.O.E. - Vampire Clan Raelu.esp [Version 6]
BD PetrifyandStoneSkinSpells.esp
BE SupremeMagicka.esp [Version 0.90]
BF SM_ShiveringIsles.esp [Version 0.86]
++ SM_DLCSpellTome.esp [Version 0.80]
++ SM_OOO.esp [Version 0.89]
++ SM_MMM.esp [Version 0.89]
++ SM_COBL.esp [Version 0.86]
C0 SM_EnchantStaff.esp [Version 0.80]
++ SM_Scrolls.esp [Version 0.84]
++ SM_SigilStone.esp [Version 0.83]
C1 MidasSpells.esp
C2 attack and hide medium v2.1.esp
C3 RenGuardOverhaul.esp
C4 RenGuardOverhaulShiveringIsles.esp
C5 Deadly Reflex 5 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp
C6 DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp
++ SM_DeadlyReflex.esp [Version 0.86]
C7 nGCD.esp
++ nGCD Birthsigns.esp
C8 nGCD Oghma Infinium.esp
++ nGCD Skeleton Key.esp
C9 ProgressMBSP.esp [Version 2.0]
CA ProgressSBSP.esp [Version 1.0]
CB ProgressRBSP.esp [Version 1.0]
CC ProgressArmorer.esp [Version 1.0]
CD ProgressMercantile.esp [Version 1.11]
CE Grandmaster of Alchemy.esp
CF Let There Be Darkness - Knights.esp
D0 ProgressRacial.esp
D1 ProgressGSD.esp [Version 2.0]
D2 Let There Be Darkness - Cyrodiil + SI.esp
D3 Let There Be Darkness - Mehrunes Razor.esp
++ Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp [Version 0.76]
D4 Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp
D5 Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp [Version 1.0]
D6 Nec Mystic Dark Elf-Remake.esp [Version 1.0]
D7 Elves Of Lineage II.esp
D8 Beautiful People.esp
D9 KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
++ EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
++ Disable Tutorial Text.esp
DA No More Annoying Messages.esp [Version 1.3]
DB DS Flaming Arrows.esp [Version 1.1]
++ Better Turn Undead Shader.esp
++ Visually Realistic Deadly Lava.esp
DC WNewShockBoltEffects20.esp
DD UnnecessaryViolence.esp
** All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp [Version 0.9.8]
DE Ranokoas City Stealth Exits.esp [Version 2.2]
DF Darkbrotherhood.esp
E0 LoadingScreenQuotes.esp
E1 lumi_enchantments_subtle.esp
E2 tda_Armoury.esp
E3 Chinese Weapons.esp
E4 AkaviriSamuraiShop.esp
E5 Scarves!.esp
E6 Elwing.esp
E7 Travelers Inns.esp
E8 GP_Call Steed.esp
E9 Better Hand to Hand LITE.esp
++ EDI - Aggression Fix.esp
EA TOS - Prelude.esp
EB diversegrasses.esp
EC ImprovedSigns.esp
ED Duke Patricks - Magic you can believe in.esp
EE kuerteeGoldIsAnInventoryItem.esp
EF Duke Patricks - Near Miss Magic And Arrows Alert The Target.esp
F0 Expanded Hotkeys and Spell Delete v1.0.esp
F1 Duke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.esp
F2 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
F3 Duke Patricks - Combat Archery.esp [Version 1.9.1]
F4 POEETweaks.esp
F5 Streamline 3.1.esp
[/codebox]

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom