Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Only in the Codex would people get frustrated that the best cRPG company is working on (one of)the biggest cRPG franchise
Larian is one of the best CPRG companies?
Not one, the best at the moment
I haven’t played any Larian games but Owlcat’s got it good right now.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Only in the Codex would people get frustrated that the best cRPG company is working on (one of)the biggest cRPG franchise
Still noobies and it shows. Good start though
Is Divinity Original Sin 2 better than Kingmaker?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Airport employees playing Baldur's Gate III 0.7 v. from his laptop and being like: Shush Swen, this is bretty gud! Leave us be. What to tell him if he calls again? Aaagh, tell him to call us tomorrow. And what to tell him tomorrow? Told ye already, /enters mage duel/, to call tomorrow. FUCK! It just crushed. Eh, also ask him will there be romances!

Entire Dutch police is Larian QA division now

#detective tb

Welcome to Codex & Incline detective agency, Miss! World's #1 agency for discovering announcement dates for unannounced RPGs before even their devs' marketing team knows. Actually, helping them set dates. Yes, CIA, Mossad and KGB are among our clients. No, Jeff Bezos became only after divorce. We were hired late for that one.Do tell us Miss, what 10+ year old IP from your childhood you suspect will be soon stolen from your innocent child's memory and is about to go through what any gall dressed like you in the middle of the night down at docks would go?

Give us hints, like your clothes do, we'll give you new Baldur's Gate

+M*parrot lights a ciggar and starts playin jazz in background*+M

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Kingmaker's setting and ruleset are better but DOS2 is much bigger in scope, has much higher quality and of course it has TB combat. Depends on the taste.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Kingmaker's setting and ruleset are better but DOS2 is much bigger in scope, has much higher quality and of course it has TB combat. Depends on the taste.
The review I read on this site says differently
:troll:

Meh, I play it eventually.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Huh ... so it seems to be Baldurs Gate 3. Well, I'm certainly surprised oO ... but isn't this kind of crazy? Now I want to know, who the publisher is. Doesn't Atari still holds the right? Aren't they kind of terrible? Never would've thought, that Swen would get back to publishers.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Gotta rape the last good dead IP I guess. Could at least have picked a decent studio.

You've not been paying attention, someone already got to have their way with the corpse before Larian. At best this can be considered getting sloppy seconds.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom