Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i hope it's divinity 3 and they start to write comedy agaim because divinity 2 was peak larian's fun

AF7B14EFDBED18E96586153AB3650A0D8A8F6EE4

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Whatever it is, I don't trust Larian to get it right.
Dunno about that, all I needed was new hype fix and best hype is hype wrapped in mystery. When you're hyped and don't even know what for, I guess that's how my mother felt when she found out she was pregnant with me

Let's hope this won't be dissapointment
honkhonk.png

Mortmal

Arcane
Larian doing baldur's gate 3 or any D&D game would make too much sense for wotc. They risk to deliver some quality turn based RPG. That cannot happen, not in this world ever, they would rather send it to some cheap shovelware company doing phone games.Never forget sword coast legends, never forget! Divinity original sin 3 is much more likely.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Whatever security guards played for 2 weeks on Swen's captured laptop, had this logo in main menu

Anyone's gamer turkish uncle works night shift at Stockholm airport, lads?

Perkel

Arcane
Recently Sven did 180 on criticism toward combat system so i am pretty hyped about it.

Quake 3 from larian should be fun.

Mud'

Scholar
Why does it have to be OS3? Why not Divinity 3? I mean they never went past that storyline.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Men, I present the absolute facts.
Larian first started with a cancelled DSA game.
Crafty studios is effectively done.

The only game left for Crafty studios to do, taken over by Larian-
Realms of Arkania HD 3: Star trail.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Belegarsson How'd you spot this?
I was doing some photoshop stuffs, needed a high res png file of DOS2 logo so I went to their press kit page, it just redirected me to the main page.

I wonder how long it's been up without anybody noticing.

On Google Cache it looks like the website was normal yesterday.

Why does it have to be OS3? Why not Divinity 3? I mean they never went past that storyline.

Who said it's Original Sin 3?

Perkel

Arcane

How about actually proper divinity with isometric camera ? I would love to play something else than PoE or GrimDawn.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Heh, indeed.

Code:
      <photoshop:TextLayers>
       <rdf:Bag>
        <rdf:li
         photoshop:LayerName="©2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved. Baldur's Gate,"
         photoshop:LayerText="©2019 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved. Baldur's Gate, Dungeons &amp; Dragons, and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2019 Larian Studios. All rights reserved. Larian Studios is a registered trademark of Arrakis nv, affiliate of Larian Studios Games ltd."/>
         photoshop:LayerName="GATHER YOUR PARTY"
         photoshop:LayerText="GATHER YOUR PARTY"/>
         photoshop:LayerName="GATHER YOUR PARTY"
         photoshop:LayerText="GATHER YOUR PARTY"/>
       </rdf:Bag>
      </photoshop:TextLayers>

edit: it's this file btw: http://larian.com/video/three.mp4

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom