Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Ah ah, we will regret the enhanced editions.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's a good timeslot for Europe. I won't have to skip home from work early to catch it.

There must be a ton of previews scheduled to come out right afterwards, gonna be a busy day.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I find it a bit interesting that Larian managed to "wrangle" itself 30 extra minutes. Sven seems to be having some muscles now. Do you have to pay for the extra time, or is it just the art of persuasion?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I find it a bit interesting that Larian managed to "wrangle" itself 30 extra minutes. Sven seems to be having some muscles now. Do you have to pay for the extra time, or is it just the art of persuasion?
Maybe he showed up in full armor and with a battleaxe. Or maybe he had a barrel of deathfog on him and was threatening execs at the convention.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Decado might be able to answer this question.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I do find it very interesting that the likes to dislike ratio is turned off. Why is that? Was it turned off from the start or did they get hammered by lots of dislikes and took it off?

Dodo1610

Arcane
Let me repeat what I have been saying for the last 8 months:
I think we will get something like Dragon Age Origins with 5e DND. A 3rd person Camera that can be zoomed out for combat that is either with RTWP or turn-based.
And with *chatroom roleplay tier* dialogue akin to D:OS?

They grew from 75 people with DOS 2 to over 200 now so they must have hired new writers to make a AAA RPG.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Stokowski

Arcane
I dunno, literally just a face you can't see very well because of a blue light shining on it seems like a stretch to call hot, but maybe I'll never understand what other people find hot or how they come to that conclusion.

No, it's not "hot" hot. Just literally hot from having burning light bulbs so close to your face.

Kaivokz

Arcane
I am very happy that the art they've shown so far looks more like Baldur's Gate than Divinity Original Sin. More realistic, less cartoony. I hope the actual in-game art is, too. The little teaser video they have playing on their website (https://baldursgate3.game/) feels very much like the opening scene to BG1 with Sarevok on the roof (though a little less cinematic, given its duration).

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom