Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 hate thread

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
The dialogue looks like absolute shit and the portraits are laughably bad. Not that I expected anything else really..

ArchAngel

Arcane
The dialogue looks like absolute shit and the portraits are laughably bad. Not that I expected anything else really..
I would not called them bad, just uninteresting. They went 3d portraits but all characters in them are plain looking and uninteresting.

Kliwer

Savant
Twenty years ago I would never have believed that BG3 will be released.

Twenty years ago I would never have believed that I would not care.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I would not called them bad, just uninteresting. They went 3d portraits but all characters in them are plain looking and uninteresting.

If you have lackluster 3D models then why in all hells are you just making a copy of that subpar model as your portrait?

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Character models look overly extravagant, but they do look very detailed and life-like. I wouldn't mind going on an adventure with them, as long as the gameplay is fine.

Turuko

Learned
:lol:

giphy.gif

RickOmbo

Learned
What's to hate here? My backlog isn't growing for once.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom