Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Ban Zep Zepo

index.php

Arcane
I think he's crossed a line with this one:
Just so you know, I've been saving all these 'gems' to forward to GOG, itch and where ever else you try to sell this piece of shit.

Zep--

He's bordering on stalking him at this point. I'm not saying Cleve is a perfect person, but he doesn't deserve all the abuse he gets from Zep.

index--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
He brings this grief to himself. That's just how stupid he is. He just doesn't 'get it'.

Zep--

catfood

AGAIN
I think he's crossed a line with this one:
Just so you know, I've been saving all these 'gems' to forward to GOG, itch and where ever else you try to sell this piece of shit.

Zep--

He's bordering on stalking him at this point. I'm not saying Cleve is a perfect person, but he doesn't deserve all the abuse he gets from Zep.

index--
Are you Cleve's lawyer or something?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Zep Zepo is a valuable member of this fine community. He may be not the brightest of stars, but he's trying his best to provide entertainment for other, no less valuable, members of this community, and the amount of time and effort spent on building his own circus and coming up with the long-running programme is commendable. Even if this programme consists of throwing shit at the bunker located next to the circus and the actual entertainment comes from whatever happens next. It's like someone at the Hollywood got drugged and started making a TV series based on David and Goliath w/ 200+ episodes planned, but sobered up and realized that the whole story can be easily summarized in one episode and decided to produce 199 episodes of entertaining filler before the real action starts.

This place wouldn't be the same without Dildolos, Zep Zepo and Cleve.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
It worked for whoever reported his nonsense on Steam.

He's obviously not a learning animal.

I don't know how many times I told him his homo fan-fiction (to me and others) was getting old.

It's like he so bereft of ideas that's all he has to counter with.

"YOU'RE GAY!" -Cleveland "Soy Boy Mark" Blakemore

Seriously, Cleveland "Soy Boy Mark" Blakemore, find a new tactic as this one is worn out and tired.

Zep--

Bohr

Arcane
It's like he so bereft of ideas that's all he has to counter with.

"YOU'RE GAY!" -Cleveland "Soy Boy Mark" Blakemore

Seriously, Cleveland "Soy Boy Mark" Blakemore, find a new tactic as this one is worn out and tired.

Zep--

The "Soy Boy" thing ran its course a while back too, to be fair

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Obviously, it isn't working. He's only damaging himself as evidenced by his Steam ban.

Zep--

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I'm sure this is just banter and he won't go through with it. Don't treat it any different from threats of any other type of abuse, because if he said he was going to turn his son gay or something, nobody would bat an eye.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
The "Soy Boy" thing ran its course a while back too, to be fair

Oh, that came from a fake SSN he PMed me proclaiming to be his, turns out after cross-checking it, it was right from the heart of American Soy country.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
I'm not concerned with what he says about me. It's all hot air and bluster.

I have a collection of all his PUBLIC homo/pedophile nonsense he's posted to anyone over the years.

No one will want him on their platform after viewing.

Zep--

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'm not concerned with what he says about me. It's all hot air and bluster.

I have a collection of all his PUBLIC homo/pedophile nonsense he's posted to anyone over the years.

No one will want him on their platform after viewing.

Zep--

fn5jb6.jpg

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Somebody's going to be butthurt...doubt it's going to be me though.

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom