Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
I dont like that game had too few Events. I often had month passed and no event.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I had no idea night-very? (nachtzehrers) could eat bros! I'm drunk here, and trying to find my sergeant and zweihanders, then I open a night very's belly and out pops my dawg.:cool:

edit: assuming nachzehrer is night familiar.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I can't watch with sound atm... If anyone can do that and provide us with any interesting info , I will reward with "quality shit" rating

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can't watch with sound atm... If anyone can do that and provide us with any interesting info , I will reward with "quality shit" rating

Only 5 minutes in so far, but one interesting tidbit. It seems they are not done expanding on the game. They have a lot more features and stuff like that, that they want to add to the game. But it has to be viable from a commercial standpoint.

Last edited:

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Only 5 minutes in so far, but one interesting tidbit. It seems they are not done expanding on the game. They have a lot more features and stuff like that, that they want to add to the game. But it has to be viable from an commercial standpoint.
:shredder:
People give your moneys to the gentlemen

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Its same like always:
>we want
>we plan
>we think about
>but we can't promise anything until we see shekels
So pay them good goys guys. Fund their game so I can have fun.
AGAIN
Also feature list is closed for this DLC so nothing new we will get in this one.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Its same like always:
>we want
>we plan
>we think about
>but we can't promise anything until we see shekels
So pay them good goys guys. Fund their game so I can have fun.
AGAIN
Also feature list is closed for this DLC so nothing new we will get in this one.
So, how many hours are you planning to sink into this expansion?

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Nah.
DLC just feels sort of dirty word.

Dirty word like DLC is pretty fitting when devs tell you that they do it only for money. But hey. Its cool.

I watched videos(Lets Play) and well I am not impressed.
It looks like inventory space is the same and this gonna be a big problem with all this components, paints and stuff taking space. Especially in longer runs.
I mean don't get me wrong.
Bonus weapons, armors and cosmetics are great. Enemies are OK I suppose - I am not too fond of the Hag or Dreameater but killing spider is always cool(unless in real life - spiders are bros).
Tutorial is still must do - which is a pain in seed hunting. And we will need new seeds as the map will be bigger and have more stuff. Uhhhhhhhhhhh.
The check out bro option before recruitment is JUST - well it offer some advantage in Ironman - but seriously save scumming is still like 10X better. I mean why even bother when stats and talents are still important.

Few words about 18 bro mod.
You can check my post history - I always said that it makes game easier. It also don't really fix anything that is wrong with it. It simply allow player to ignore it.
>recruiting roulette?
well you can field 50% more troops - quality don't matter that much(I mean you still can minimax and then slaughter everything but I am talking about no mini maxing)
>mini maxing?
not that necessary
>no way to upgrade either starting bros or some lucky low background ones
well field more of them
>leveling
well staff your guy in the back and let rest do the fighting, taking 1 from 18 is less important than 1 from 12
there is also some other stuff but overall its pleasant experience if you play a lot on normal unmodded one

Its definitely change pace of the game(not early when you still have 12 or less troops) and make it for DIFFERENT playtrough. I mean its essentially idea of mods to change game so it play different or add more stuff or change it to more fitting to your personal taste but sadly there is little you can do in BB.
Well have fun with new DLC guys.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I haven't had inventory clusterfugs, so that doesn't bother much. I guess that's because I have only 14 bros over 210 days. I always keep a clean inventory (and my sergeant keeps losing shit taking inventory, because he's a drunkard). What literally makes me shake right now are the absence of woman bros.

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
Well have fun with new DLC guys.
You won't be buying/playing it?
You are aware that I dumped it like year ago and didn't play at all until I tried some mods and to be honest and don't enjoy it that much? Even if I tried. I am enjoying
Krautposting
more to be honest but not that much really.
I play Starsector right now - it get big update right now so I am enjoying it like usually I do when update hits. And then some more when mods get updated or I decide to dirty my hands and cheat some more fun into game.
Then hopefully Turks will release Bannerlord from their dungeon.

Also Battle Sisters confirmed.
vV7AwF3.png

Last edited:

Barbarian

Arcane
I have zero enthusiasm for BB mods because it is pretty clear that aside from graphics replacements there isn't much that can be done. The 18 bros mod is different in that regard, but then again it pretty much breaks the game and is basically nothing more than a hack/cheat.

I'm just glads the devs will continue to create more content if this dlc does well. I will do my part and get the supporter edition once it is out.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I have zero enthusiasm for BB mods because it is pretty clear that aside from graphics replacements there isn't much that can be done. The 18 bros mod is different in that regard, but then again it pretty much breaks the game and is basically nothing more than a hack/cheat.

I'm just glads the devs will continue to create more content if this dlc does well. I will do my part and get the supporter edition once it is out.
Mounts would be cool, but 12 ritterbruders would slay 10× than 18 footmen, so that's out of the question.

TheSoul

Scholar
I think it'd be cool if we could get another animal item or two besides dogs and falcons. Like a pet spider that traps enemies but doesn't deal damage or a wolf that howls and lowers morale like a geist. Then again, it'd probably break game balance.

Sarissofoi

Arbiter
I have zero enthusiasm for BB mods because it is pretty clear that aside from graphics replacements there isn't much that can be done.
I sense some confusion.
To be clear the people who you want to blame for that are the same people who you want to throw money at. Just to precise:
Overhype Studios, Am Weiher 20, 20255 Hamburg, Krautland
Here you can send both your complain and your money at the same time.
Well I am glad that somebody is paying 20 freedom bucks for this DLC so I don't need.
Cheers

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom