Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best drug for playing CRPGs?

Klarion

Arcane
OK, after reading your suggestions I decided to start with coffee, following with tobacco, beer and maybe wine. Then going to weed, cocaine and finally - opiates such as poppy seed tea, kratom and finally - heroin. Gonna keep it natural, no meth, MDMA, or other synthetic crap.
Hey, if God didn't want us to get high, he wouldn't of created drugs in the first place, right guys?

Thanks for your help!

Unwanted

jcd

Punished JCD
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
seriously though kratom and poppy seed tea are comfy as fuck and highly recommended

Max Stats

Liturgist
I'm not sure which drug it is, but I'm pretty sure whatever it is becomes most effective when freebasing it off the ass of a hooker.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom