Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Best drug for playing CRPGs?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Klarion, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Klarion Arcane

Klarion
    OK, after reading your suggestions I decided to start with coffee, following with tobacco, beer and maybe wine. Then going to weed, cocaine and finally - opiates such as poppy seed tea, kratom and finally - heroin. Gonna keep it natural, no meth, MDMA, or other synthetic crap.
    Hey, if God didn't want us to get high, he wouldn't of created drugs in the first place, right guys?

Thanks for your help!

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. jcd Punished JCD Patron

jcd
    Probated
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
    great thread but dont be a pussy and start speedballing

^ Top  
  3. jcd Punished JCD Patron

jcd
    Probated
    Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
    seriously though kratom and poppy seed tea are comfy as fuck and highly recommended

^ Top  
  4. pippin Guest

pippin
    Do speedball while listening to Alice in Chains

• incline incline x 2
    • Acknowledge this user's Agenda Acknowledge this user's Agenda x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Klarion Arcane

Klarion
    I plan to go out that way, yeah... not before I play all the CRPGs out there...

^ Top  
  6. Max Stats Arbiter

Max Stats
    I'm not sure which drug it is, but I'm pretty sure whatever it is becomes most effective when freebasing it off the ass of a hooker.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top