Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best free-to-play RPGs or RPG demos?

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
I could not find any game called 'Pirate Bay' which was recommended last time

Owl

Cipher
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
5eztco.jpg

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Card Hunter is a pretty fun free to play tactical game with a nice pen and paper feel to it. Looks like pay-to-win crap but its perfectly playable for free. Card based combat might not be everyones cup of tea though.

buffalo bill

Arcane
Infra arcana
cataclysm dda
adom
doom rl

the majority of the best games developed in the last twenty years are free imo

Martyr

Arcane
I keep forgetting about Unreal World although I've been playing it every day for the past 2 weeks and have already played it multiple times in the past.
that's a randomly generated survival RPG with perma-death (which can be avoided by copying the save folder and pasting it into the main folder, after you've died). this means you'll have to play in short bursts if you don't want to possibly lose 1h+ of progress.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Tales of Maj'Eyal and Stone Soup.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom