Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Best games for being a girl?

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I second the Dance with Rogues. There are entire questlines there about wearing cute dresses, looking pretty, attending high class parties...

Plus, you can date several characters, both male and female.

It even begins with a date. Of sorts :troll:

Molina

Savant
Arcanum. You can be a model, sleep with the queen of elves, flirting very rich old folks, everyone is in love with you and you can make fun of the incels....

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Did New Vegas have dresses? I don't remember. At least it let you sex Matthew Perry, and who could ask for more?

Molina

Savant
Arcanum. You can be a model, sleep with the queen of elves, flirting very rich old folks, everyone is in love with you and you can make fun of the incels....

Wait… the queen of elves is a lesbian in Arcanum? As a beautiful male elf I could not bang her, as far as I remember.
I don't know the specific prerequisites. But I had succeeded with a female elf, high charisma and high beauty.

Molina

Savant

Wait… the queen of elves is a lesbian in Arcanum? As a beautiful male elf I could not bang her, as far as I remember.
I don't know the specific prerequisites. But I had succeeded with a female elf, high charisma and high beauty.

Let me clarify: you mean the queen of the "good" elves, or the dark elves?
Yeah, there is a misunderstanding. Dark elve one.

Ruslan

Novice
If you're just looking to satisfy your AGP fetish and you've already done a dozen playthroughts of ADWR, you could always play Fallout 2 as a low INT, high CHA, 16 year old girl. Sleep with everyone you can and surround yourself with big beefy men to protect you in fights.

e2lIeoM.png

Drakortha

Liturgist
If you're just looking to satisfy your AGP fetish and you've already done a dozen playthroughts of ADWR, you could always play Fallout 2 as a low INT, high CHA, 16 year old girl. Sleep with everyone you can and surround yourself with big beefy men to protect you in fights.

e2lIeoM.png

Wasn't there also condoms in that game? or was that Tactics?

eXalted

Arcane
Girl Life. The life of a helpless girl on the streets full of vatniks.

You can wear all kind of dresses including requirements like how shy you are. You can also go on dates via your phone. Also contains more stats than your average RPG.

Opening while at work not recommended.
20195_current_clean_version.png

289080_Capture.jpg

nvoL1Xf.png
:happytrollboy:

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Girl Life. The life of a helpless girl on the streets full of vatniks.

You can wear all kind of dresses including requirements like how shy you are. You can also go on dates via your phone. Also contains more stats than your average RPG.

Opening while at work not recommended.
20195_current_clean_version.png

289080_Capture.jpg

nvoL1Xf.png
:happytrollboy:
The best way to make money in this game is whoring.

I broke the game and got bored being a whore.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
twitch.tv

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom