Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Best Oblivion interview evar!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Sol Invictus said:
Best news post ever. Nice to see you taking the site in a worse direction than I ever did with my Grimoire posts, VD. At least someone responded to those.
Btw, how is old age treating you?
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... 128607&hl=

Sol Invictus said:
I'm afraid I'm a bit ancient at 40. I bet that you young wipper-snappers will still be playing games when you become; uh, mature and wise. If the choice is between golf and pc gaming; give me pc gaming any day of the week.
Golf, huh?

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
This interview is more newsworthy then all those Dungeon Siege 2 reviews, which basically are identical and only differ in "overall scores". The only point in reading them is to laugh at all the snappy comments Codexers make and the occasional insight into oral sex and marriage.

So now you're telling him that he can't lie about his age because he's MALAYSIAN, huh?

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Heh, I thought that it was a real interview at first, the interviewer sounded like your average console player, so I assumed that the chap from BethSoft was making fun of him.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
PrzeSzkoda said:
So now you're telling him that he can't lie about his age because he's MALAYSIAN, huh?
Well, that and we already know his real age:

Exitiumpedia said:
Rex was brought into this world on May 27th, 1984 and is "21, as of May 27th [2005]. That's 2 years away from teenagehood." (Source)

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Goddamnit! I didnt notice its not VD's interview. I mean, that someone else made it. That changes the point entirely! That just proves that most of those things DO look lame and it is not only RPGCodex whining.

Proweler

Scholar
#1 Damd, even got the boring tediousness of all those interviews right. I expected satire to be amusing.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
No, the point you've made was that I wrote it. No need to lie, Rex.

Sol said:
Instead of whining in the news posts and writing fake interviews in l33tspeak as VD sometimes does
You see, you even indicated in which manner I "wrote" it.

Twinfalls

Erudite
thatsnomoon2ki.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom