Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

DraQ

Arcane
qdffdqvdktm.png

:retarded:
Achievement unlocked:
Should rocketjump IRL.

Do achievement increase Steam level?
They increased mine.
:x

Baron Dupek

Arcane
What's steam level? It's some new feature that I didn't cared since ever?
Or it's just hidden indicator of how much ur butthole is increased after sales'n'backlog increase?

By crafting badges, you gain experience, which raises your Steam level. Benefits of having a higher Steam level include:

• Increased Friends list size (+5 friends per level added to the level cap)
  • Showcases for your Steam Profile (1 new showcase every 10 levels)
  • Increased chance of Pack drop (+20% chance for every 10 levels)
Every 10 levels, the border around your Steam level changes color.

At level 100, the circle changes into a hexagon and the colors repeat.

At level 200, the hexagon changes into a shield and the colors repeat.

At level 300, the shield changes into a box and the colors repeat.

At level 400, the box changes into a faded box and the colors repeat.

Some of the levels you reach Can add an Item slideshow or Workshop items slideshow At your profile.

The higher your level is the farther up you will appear on your friend's Friend list.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah what the fuck is Steam level? Never heard of that shit.
I think it's a number based on how many games you have and maybe badges crafted? Konjad might know more?
Yes. As far as I know it's only gainful to leveling up to level 8th (if I remember correctly), as this is where you get free cards for voting in summer/winter sale stuff. Other than that, benefits of levels are tiny, every 10th level you get 10% higher chance of getting a booster pack and an additional showcase in the profile. That said, I craft badges :M Though only some, most of the cards I sell for profits to buy games.

Martius

Liturgist
I think 8th level requirement was there just during last summer sale. From what I can remember I could get cards for voting earlier while I had lover level. Its pretty much pure gamification. I guess some people just have too much money for spend. Usually I just sell mine on market to get bit cheaper games on sale.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

The girls of DOA5U get cozy in 10 new bath towel and pyjama themed costumes. This costumes are Bathtime costumes for Ayane, Helena, Tina, and Rachel; and Bedtime costumes for Kokoro, Hitomi, Marie Rose, Mila, Leifang, and Momiji.

*A free download of Costume Catalog 15 is required.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm still stuck in the mindset that all you can play on phones is pixellated Java minigame stuff. Apparently there have been some developments since 10 years ago.

Project: Eternity
edit: Nevermind, statue talking confused me into thinking that witch is dropping wall and not me walking over switch.

Last edited:

polo

Magister
Does anyone here know anything interesting about Beyond G&Evil 2? Will it come somewhere in the next 15 years?

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It will never be released because the evil patriarchy made BG&E sell poorly due to the female protagonist. Once tumblr fixes the world, we might see it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom