Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

lightbane

Arcane

Skip to 5:00 if you can't wait to see the new methods for disposing of rivals.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
as someone already said, i really wouldn't want to know yandere dev in real life - he constantly keeps saying "getting away with murder shouldn't be easy" so many times, almost as if he did in fact do it, and is now openly mocking the police (like george zimmerman), or secretly wants to get caught like all other serial killers

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
as someone already said, i really wouldn't want to know yandere dev in real life - he constantly keeps saying "getting away with murder shouldn't be easy" so many times, almost as if he did in fact do it, and is now openly mocking the police (like george zimmerman), or secretly wants to get caught like all other serial killers

I'm really impressed with his work and the level of thought and effort he's putting into it. This has the potential to be something really incredible when finished. The fact that he has so much passion for cruel manipulation, torture, and slaughter of little anime girls is really off-putting, though. He's got a perfect sociopath voice as well.

Hang-on...Barbie still hasn't gotten over the re-unification of Germany? Isn't that a 'Maggie Thatcher Barbie'? Is there a Reagan Ken who she's snubs because she shirty at him for selling out and bringing the East German commies into the fold with a pansy-ass 'economic victory' instead of a military one?
:wut:

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

Wasn't 'Federal Republic of Germany' the old West Germany?

Jigawatt

Arcane
Unfortunately the technology is nowhere near being a replacement for actual sex

Says you

autoblow2.gif

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
East and West Germany didn't unite and form a new country, the DDR was dissolved and it's constituent states then individually joined the Federal Republic. So old West Germany is the same political entity as our Germany.

East and West Germany didn't unite and form a new country, the DDR was dissolved and it's constituent states then individually joined the Federal Republic. So old West Germany is the same political entity as our Germany.

Ahhh. My sophisticated knowledge of the German divide is pretty much based on playing 'Summer Games' on the C64:)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom