Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

moraes

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yes, I swear the Daggerfall door and the Daggerfall skeleton are everywhere.

Edit:

hajro

Arbiter
mchuJno.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/22/12256468/blizzard-entertainment-death-threats

A California man who made graphic, violent threats to harm employees of Blizzard Entertainment and fellow Heroes of the Storm players has been indicted, according to the Department of Justice.

Sacramento native Stephen Cebula, 28, was arrested on July 12 on a charge of making threats to injure employees and remains in custody, according to acting United States Attorney Phillip A. Talbert. Cebula faces up to five years of jail time and a $250,000 fine.

The investigation kicked off on July 3, when Heroes of the Storm players contacted Blizzard about disturbing messages they had received through the game's chat feature from another player, according to court documents retrieved by Polygon. The messages —which are of a graphic nature — included "I will bomb the new york twin towers [sic]," "Go back to cotton picking" and "You make me want to shoot up an elementary school;" Cebula also threatened to rape and kill the children of his opponents.

Blizzard responded by stripping Cebula's chat privileges, court documents state. Cebula then took to Facebook, sending the company two separate messages that are included in the case files. His posts warned Blizzard to be careful, writing that if the company "keep silencing me in Heroes of the Storm and I may or may not pay you a visit with an AK47 amongst some other 'fun' tools."

Blizzard provided evidence to the Federal Bureau of Investigation on July 7, according to the documents. Police took Cebula into custody more than a week later, on July 12, following an FBI investigation. Police found social media accounts belonging to Cebula, including a Facebook page under the name "tedbundyismygod1" that detailed his fascination with serial killers.

When taken in for questioning, Cebula told FBI agents that his goal was to "scare those whom he had threatened," the case files state. He also admitted to having "fantasized about oral sex and sexual intercourse with his five-year-old niece."

This is not Cebula's first run-in with the law. In March 2015, he was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold by the Sacramento Sheriff's Department after telling deputies of his intention to kill someone at a local park, according to the court documents. As a minor, he was also charged with threatening a school staff member.

Cebula is set to plead his case in court on July 26. He's currently being held without bail due to what the state calls 'significant' mental health issues and sucidal and homicidal ideation.

Codexer detected

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
guybrush_and_elaine_old_new1.jpg

Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game. The timeless advice.
Those new graphics never looked right to me. The original Monkey Island was wacky, but not that wacky. I liked the voices though. I had a blast with a patch that combined the old game with the voices.

lightbane

Arcane
Another video from Yandere Simulator, or "I am a totally harmless guy with no serious issues nor creepy fantasies Simulator". Quite NSFW:

Tytus

Arcane
Another video from Yandere Simulator, or "I am a totally harmless guy with no serious issues nor creepy fantasies Simulator". Quite NSFW:

More freaks making games = more variety in gaming.
More variety in gaming = better games.

I have nothing against a sick pony loving furry pedophile making a game if he delivers quality content. If this game will be any good is still to be seen though.

Tytus

Arcane
or

More freaks making games = more crap
More crap= standards are lower

The crap produced always has a procentage of quality product. So let's say out of every 100 games produced 5 are good. 5%
If 10000 games are produced we still have only 5% of good games, but it's 500 good products now.

So overall you may feel like the standard is lower because of 9500 pieces of crap instead of 95 but in reality you also have more good games to play.

You just need to have some self control and only play the good ones and not what is popular now. But judging by how many people on the Codex bought and played Fallout 4 - Codexers are incapable of being a reasonable consumer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom