Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Durwyn

Prophet
BREAKING NEWS

Mainstream media consider Fallout 3 better than its predecessors because it has NUANCES.

It's not like they even played any of them

Last edited:

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
If by nuance you mean a sledgehammer to the cognitive parts of your brain, then yes, it was nuanced.
Time sure must love the taste of Bethesda's semen to write such sycophancy.

Oh, and unforgettable characters? Like the annoying shits at little lamplight, asshole with the cowboy hat who threatens you as soon as you set foot in that settlement (who you will most likely murder to get his rifle), annoying asshole preacher who worships a nuke (what?), annoying asshole beggers who are perpetually thirsty? Those unforgettable characters?

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
kND5BHD.png

:whatho:

Wat.

Surpassed the original in every way? Are you fucking shitting me.

Unforgettable characters.

Ethical nuance.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm mad. Who wants to rage impotently with me.

I would have you know that my rage is quite potent. My ceiling is proof.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Fallout 3, even to a consoletard Bethestard like I was, was insanely boring, even before finding the Codex. There was no nuance, there was almost no memorable characters, memorable meaning I can remember their name and potato-face.

mutonizer

Arcane
Patron
Looks clunky as hell.

Yea but it's actually lot of fun and can be fucking brutal (and satisfying) as you gain new attacks and whatnot. Took it for a spin as a laugh but found myself playing it more than I thought I would. For the price, I actually would recommend it :)

Edit:
oops, forgot to mention it was the extended cut I tried, on PC. No idea for anything else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom