Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

I remember starting it up for the first time, finding yourself in a spaceship overrun with aliens and thinking that I need to GTFO. So I rushed to the escape pods, entered one and ejected myself into space. It took me few minutes and I thought well this was easy, this game is shit and a complete ripoff.

Then I got a cinematic how Im lost in space because I didnt send distress message and noone was able to find me. So you need to go to the bridge (if I remember correctly) to send the message, but the power is down, then you find out there are more survivors and suddenly the plot thickens and game opens up.

Truly great game.

Don Peste

Arcane
freedom.png

freedom_3.png

freedom_1.png

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
"...powerful enough to play any *AAA game natively..."

* AAA games released before 2005.

Zep--

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
SMACH Z is a handheld PC with haptic touchpad controls that's powerful enough to play any AAA game natively (10K games out of the box)!
The hardware looks pretty weak, and the controls look very awkward - at least in the prototype vid. He has to reach his hand to hit the start button, scroll with those lame laptop pads to even look, and reach his thumb to move or click buttons.

Okay idea, bad execution. Feel sorry for people who put money into it.

adrix89

Cipher
Why are there so many of my country here?

Zeriel

Arcane
It's Kickstarter hardware, so the point is to scam as much money out of suckers as they can, then bolt (see: Ouya).

Caim

Arcane
It's Kickstarter hardware, so the point is to scam as much money out of suckers as they can, then bolt (see: Ouya).
Oh the Ouya did what it promised. But then people realized they don't want to play their Android games on the couch at home.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
youtube commen said:
See, while I understand what these men are saying, but personally I disagree. Playing video games has lead me closer to God then ever before. I used to be an athiest, but after purging the Islamic scum from the holy city of Jerusalem in Crusader Kings 2, I had an epiphany. I converted to Catholicism, donned my suit of armour, married my sister, and became a die-hard servant of the Pope ready to remove the infidels from the holy land once more. Upon his call, I shall march as my ancestors did before me, in the glory of God's name. Deus Vult!
:lol:
Is this one of you guys?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom