Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Brinko

Arcane
:lol: so much autism

Is this what looking into the mind of the mentally disabled is like? I imagined it being like a kindergarten classroom but this was like walking through Berlin in '45. The fractured and broken thoughts just smashed on the ground for onlookers to gaze at. I feel like I should have paid $2 for reading a verbal freakshow.

Luzur

Good Sir
well, the DLC is railroaded, so he wont miss anything.

also, personally i think the player should be locked to only be available to join 2-3 factions at the same time, in all of the TES games.

KidBoogie

Learned
Love the mod closing of thread.

Oh dear!

This is closed. If the OP wants to try again without calling other members names I suggest he reads the forum rules first.

"The ESRB rating of all the forums here is 13+, irrespective of the rating of the individual games. It is expected that the content and tone of your posts conforms to this rating."

Bethesda's process of molding ignorant braindead gamerzz forever perpetuated by the installment of their very own forum!

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something

do videogames destroy your soul? what have you let yourself become, Codex?

Project: Eternity
http://kotaku.com/5929606/a-glitch-turns-deus-ex-human-revolution-into-funktastic-pop-art

Say what you want about its lackluster boss battles, but no one can say that Deus Ex: Human Revolution wasn't a great looking game. However, the glitch that Reddit user TheFightingDumples encountered stripped away all of the shooter's detailed textures and replaced them with eye-popping colors.

W1Cpn.jpg

:neveraskedforthis:Groovy...

DraQ

Arcane

also, personally i think the player should be locked to only be available to join 2-3 factions at the same time, in all of the TES games.
In before next bethesda game having only 2-3 factions to join.
:troll:

As for railroading, such a DLC should have alternate entry point for characters already afflicted with vampirism.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I was browsing through twitter and came across this
1g65c7.png

Reading from bottom-to-top I don't believe I've ever gone from :mad: to :lol: so quickly.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Andhaira on Cernd from BG2:

One of my favorite characters from BGII. A very powerful druid, and a superb fighter in werewolf form. He doesn't need most items, as his werewolf form is already insanely powerful. Greater werewolf form has the best regen ability in the game.

What the hell is wrong with that kid?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
just... :thumbsup:

also roguey is he the first person to call her "lezzie"? that was creative

racofer

Thread Incliner
Andhaira would have been such a better Codexer if he would actively do that stuff on other forums and post about it back here.

But he never answed the "Andhaira banned or not, which is better and why? Discuss!!" question properly and now he's gone. :salute:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Andhaira would have been such a better Codexer if he would actively do that stuff on other forums and post about it back here.

But he never answed the "Andhaira banned or not, which is better and why? Discuss!!" question properly and now he's gone. :salute:

He's not. Mother Russia is his alt.

KidBoogie

Learned

It's alright, as long as they cut the lame lore shit and go straight to the epic

Luzur

Good Sir

:troll:

As for railroading, such a DLC should have alternate entry point for characters already afflicted with vampirism.

i was thinking more of choices and consequences with what factions you choose to join.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
It looks like our bro icycalm AKA Alex kierkergaard AKA Anthony Zirbas is back into action:

"thatgamecompany
thatgamecompany-logo.jpg
It was while "studying" for one of those fluff "interactive media" pseudo-degrees that universities are increasingly peddling to dumbass middle-class losers these days, that Jenova Chen and Kellee Santiago met and conceived their masterful scam: to rip off and dumb down the mechanics of classic videogame genres, while dressing them up with effeminate themes, in order to pander to the masses of ignorant and stupid slobbering fagots who have always had trouble parsing real videogames without their tiny little brains overheating and exploding. Moneybags would be amply provided by Sony, which would also ensure the co-operation of the multinational corporate behemoth's formidable PR machine, while at the same time giving Derek Yu his cut, thus gaining the "indie" baron's approval and full use of his ruthless and relentless propaganda machine. Success has been so quick and outstanding that it has stunned even the scammers themselves, who have spent the last few years spewing their hateful and asinine verbiage at conventions and museum exhibitions around the gullible Anglo-Saxon world, while laughing all the way to the bank. Chen and Santiago had played their cards right, and history validated how correct their scheming had been: videogames have indeed matured to the point where any incompetent and untalented asshole can make a name for himself by pandering, not to the masses, but to the by-now sizeable demographic of pseudo-intellectual hipster fuckfaces that reside below the masses, ever-ready to embrace and promote any old suitably packaged and promoted piece of shit as long as by doing so they gain a reputation for being 2deep4u among their stinking and despicable brethren, as well as the stupidest members of the general public. And the message has been received loud and clear among the masses of envious and greedy Game Maker drones, shut up in their bedrooms since birth and longing with a fierce desperation for money and fame: it's open season on the art of videogames, and nothing, not the slightest hint of compunction or remorse for the havoc they are wreaking to it, will stand between these compulsive hypocrites and the objects of their insatiable greed. Or, in the words of Jenovah Chen and Kellee Santiago, "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!1"

Scam History

Are 3D platformers too complex for you? Then remove all the platforming challenges, the enemies, the time limits, most of the moves, and most of the stage design, and cut the length down to a couple of hours so that no one will have enough time to get bored by the fact that all they are really doing is pressing forward, and voilà: you've got Journey (2012).

Are flight simulators too complex for you? Then remove all the complexity and replace it with essentially a mindless collectathon on auto-pilot, and voilà: you've got Flower (2009).

Was Pac-Man too complex for you? Then remove the mazes, most of the ghosts, the scoring, and most of the risk (hence also the reward), and reskin the entire thing with programmer graphics and bleep-blop "music", and voilà: you've got Flow (2006)."

Shame that he is such a fucking jew and wants money to browse the reviews and forum. I was looking forward for another hate forum:(

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
He reminds me of the crazy guy you hear on the pirate radio station in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. At least it's always fun to read the bile that crazies vomit over the web.

KidBoogie

Learned
jesusfuckingshit do people honestly enjoy that crap or are they just sucking each other off with the mutual fear of "not getting it"?

Lots of gold in here btw:
http://www.thatgamecompany.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1897&sid=ad302d31139818ce32eaf1acd165a6bd

To my friend in the fifth area: I never wanted to leave you. I just whiffed really badly on a jump. I miss you. And I'm sorry.

To the first person I met: I'm really sorry I hid behind the rock and had a panic attack when that thing first came at us (being vague to avoid spoilers). It kinda caught me off guard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom