Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Bet-at-home] Free agentorange! - UT Tickets bitch! - The greatest Codex drama ever told

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This has virtually nothing to do with GD at all.
You should know all about creating context phage.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I was going to explain this whole situation for those not in the know but every time I try to do that people claim I'm a shill for DU and I get yelled at.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I was going to explain this whole situation for those not in the know but every time I try to do that people claim I'm a shill for DU and I get yelled at.

This is the fate you chose, "Crispy"

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Didn't AO spend all of his time on the shit box er I mean shout box. Maybe I just don't participate in threads involving him/her, but I haven't seen a post by that dude for ages. And quick cursory check shows that almost all his posts are in site feedback trying to start a revolution free one person or another. Nothing of value was lost it seems.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Didn't AO spend all of his time on the shit box er I mean shout box. Maybe I just don't participate in threads involving him/her, but I haven't seen a post by that dude for ages. And quick cursory check shows that almost all his posts are in site feedback trying to start a revolution free one person or another. Nothing of value was lost it seems.

In another words: Who bitch it is? Kommissar has no file on her and if someone should be pardoned its Komrades Andhaira and HHR. I feel bad for Komrarde jcd though this kind of white knight behavior can cause Big Underlord to send him to Prosperland Gulag too.

sser

Arcane
Developer
takes a drag on cigarette

Fuck.

the fat man wobbles over

'This is a ... a ... a trabbasty!!'

his jowls shake like jell-o being eaten by a velociraptor.

Calm down.

'I weeeel not calm down!'

the cigarette smoke lingers long, swirling around a moth-mottled lightbulb

We knew this would happen. He... she... they only post in the box.

'The shoutbox is as good of an area-ha as any! It's better than GD!!'

Don't say that.

the fat man paces. he sweats too much.

'AO stood up for others when they were Prospered.'

Being Prospered has changed. It's far too dangerous... and we don't know if AO will come back the same.

'I can't beeelieelieeeve that.'

the cigarette is sweet, aged, it makes me want to vomit but I take another drag

At the end of the day, when they're back, you won't believe it's not Prosper.

'I can't believe it's not Prosper.'

Right, that's what I said.

'No, I mean I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Now with 70% less saturated fats!'

Buy some today!​

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
"In Rome itself the word forum denoted the flat and formerly marshy space between the Palatine and Capitoline hills (also called forum Romanum), which even during the regal period accommodated such public meetings as could not be held within the area Capitolina. In early times the forum Romanum was used for gladiatorial games, and over the colonnades were galleries for spectators; there were also shops of various kinds. Under the Roman Empire, when the forum became primarily a centre for religious and secular spectacles and ceremonies, it was the site of many of the city’s most imposing temples and monuments. Among the structures surviving in whole or in part are the Temple of Castor and Pollux, the Temple of the Deified Caesar, the Mamertine Prison, the Curia (Senate house), the Temple of Saturn, the Temple of Vesta, the Temple of Romulus, the Arch of Titus, the Arch of Septimius Severus, and the Cloaca Maxima*."

*first sewage system

There's fighting to be had in the forum, there are shops so there is corruption, the decadence of the many temples a prision and, well, GD.
No matter what we do, we are prisoners for we already are in the forum.

Free agentorange otherwise who's going to keep the sacred fire going if not the Virgo Vestalis herself?
snihqu.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You are my shill though.

Now shill away and explain it for the plebs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom