Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Bet-at-home] Free agentorange! - UT Tickets bitch! - The greatest Codex drama ever told

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I forgot it has to be the Rebellion version. And yeah, no zerging. And you have to let me pause any time I want to. I'm old and slow.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
What Menckenstein proposed.

Whatever the nature of the challenge, it should surely be streamed to Twitch. That way even those who miss watching it live can watch the recording later. Eventually, years from now Codex can have an entire library of Twitch Challenge Streams to enjoy. A worthy visual compendium to have in the background for codex nOObs as they read through retardo land stickies and fully immerse themselves in codex lore.

ironyuri

When IsrAOl was in Prosperland, retardo'd so hard he could not stand: Let my AO go!

Go down, MAOses, way down in Prosperland. Let my AO go!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Current Prospernauts are:

agentorange
Cthulhu
Daedalos
dnf
Glaurung
Pantalones
Phaedo
Planetar
SarcasticUndertones​

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'd actually be willing to do the UT thing under the following conditions:

- Since I don't own UT I would need instructions/links/a key etc. in order to install it. I'd like to be running it at its best visual condition as I'm a total graphics whore and the better-looking a game is the better I tend to be at it. Piracy/warez/what-have-you are unacceptable as I'm a law-abiding upright citizen so someone might have to be willing to purchase the game for me. Menck?

- I would require having a reasonable amount of time to practice playing the game. Seeing as I haven't played UT in probably ten years and considering my advanced state of physical decay (liches just aren't very good at playing video games with their skeletal appendages) this is necessary in order to give me any chance of even competing.

- I am completely unfamiliar with and have never used or even watched Twitch so instruction/links/keys etc. or whatever is needed will have to be provided.

- The coordination of the match would have to take into account my daily routine (naps, frequent toilet breaks, etc.) and would have to occur at some time in the evening Pacific Time. Menck is a fellow Kwa'n so this shouldn't be a problem for him but it may cause a problem for you Eurotards and other non-Kwa'n Crispy Haters™ should you wish to watch the match live.

These terms are non-negotiable but if Menck is serious I'm game for the good of Kodex and in the name of the lulz. I might even be encouraged to participate in some trash-talking before hand if above-mentioned practice time is allotted. I used to be p. good at these kinds of things.

WHAT SAY YOU?

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
P.S. If I "win" (yeah, right) then I get to dictate AO's fate pending DU's approval.

If Menck beats the shit out of me (most likely outcome) then Kodex can take a poll to decide my punishment/humiliation/yet-another-demotion, again, pending DU's approval.

I ain't no pussy.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
No way I'm spending ten of my own bucks to potentially have myself Prosperized or some other horrid fate. Either you buy it for me (it was your idea) or someone else will have to.

Otherwise forget it.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
No way I'm spending ten of my own bucks to potentially have myself Prosperized or some other horrid fate. Either you buy it for me (it was your idea) or someone else will have to.

Otherwise forget it.
Codex Fundraiser.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom