Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Binary Domain バイナリー ドメイン : Revenge Solves Everything

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

MCA
I actually want to play this bitch. Sounds so cheesy, wonky, crazy and wacky, it sounds like it could be entertaining, as opposed to Deux Ex: Human Constipation. I may even end up removing it from the inventory, after I don't.

Love the president's acid soaked face. LOL

Lindblum

Augur
Damn... well time to call the Blade Runners or Junkers if you have a spare Metal Gear running around.

RK47

Patron
Some dossiers

Dan 'Survivor' Marshall aka Super White Man
02.jpg

Dan's primary gun is the versatile SOWSAR-17 Assault Rifle
04.jpg

Possible inspiration:
adam.jpg

Personality wise, this guy has an Archer-like streak. He's very difficult to take seriously just like the whole of the game. If I run the whole game with Big Bo, I'm sure it'll turn into some buddy cop movie. Obviously he needs to be more monotone and iconic.

Ray 'Big Bo' Boateng aka Super Black Man
03.jpg

Big Bo wields the futuristic SAW with a weird looking 'bayonet' at the end of it.
06.jpg

Like all africans, Big Bo is physically gifted and has higher HP than the rest of the team. He's Dan's wingman. He's a BRO.

Acquired secondaries:
05.jpg

Enemies we faced:

07.jpg

We'll be seeing the 'Greens' super often. They're basic grunts with nothing special to them. They don't throw grenades, but in higher numbers their firepower can overwhelm the unprepared and act as a suppression fire.

08.jpg

These guys will drop troops if you don't shoot them down quick.

09.jpg

Those are the surveillance drones we avoided.

10.jpg

We've successfully evaded the Grand Lancer so far. But who knows when it'll be back.

11.jpg

Remember the nano-kits upgrade we acquired? We must equip them to enjoy the benefits and swap as needed. We only have 6 slots available. Different nano kits have different slot config. A little bit of tetris here and there, but if you don't read the tutorial carefully, you may forget to equip these, making the purchased nano-kits completely pointless!

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
MCA

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
are the cd-keys legit? as in, do developers get money out of it?

lightbane

Arcane
This game seems to be... Interesting, enough to not being able to follow this lp, as I would like to give a try.

Renegen

Arcane
This looks better than Mass Effect already. Maybe I'll remove it from inventory, or just watch this LP.

RK47

Patron
New Enemies

12.jpg

They will annoy the fuck out of you. But they're good source of credits if you take the trouble of killing them.

13.jpg

Reds are faster, deadlier robots with inclination for flanking moves. Unlike Greens, they don't stay behind cover often, preferring to walk past your cover, like the video has shown and shoot you at the back.

14.jpg

This dude is bad news, using the stunning shot from Dan's Rifle is probably the best approach. If the head can be blown off, consider the opposition fucked over by friendly fire. The Minigun is brutal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom