Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Binary Domain バイナリー ドメイン : Revenge Solves Everything

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Erebus

Arcane
Nice job with all those headshots ! I guess they're easier with some weapons than with some others ?

I'm beginning to like Rache too. If only she could grow a bit more hair...

What's the downside of carrying one of those metal shields ?

EDIT : Oops, missed the second video.

RK47

Patron
Slow movements. You get hammered from the back and your turn rate will fuck you up. Also, you can only use sidearms.

Erebus

Arcane
The jetski ride looked pretty intense ! I guess it ain't easy to finish it on the first try...

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Dunno if others said... get high loyality of everyone you meet. If don't want BAWWWW ending, that is.

Erebus

Arcane
Poor Dan. Rolling around in the sewage so many times isn't going to help him seduce Legs.

It's comforting to see that, even in the future, the Japanese haven't changed : they still love crazy shit like giant spider robots, robot monkeys or explosive robot crabs. The only difference is that they can now actually build them. Must be Heaven for them.

RK47

Patron
If I am not wrong, 3? One heavy, with small clip. One balanced. One full auto. I cannot recall the names, but that's what I saw on MP.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Fuck you RK47. I might end up buying this shit! C&C based on player's performance in action? Where did we last see it in the bestest RPG from Bioware?

I small favour to ask you - could you give the titles of the songs you put in the openings? Some of them I do not know, and they sound pretty damn cool.

RK47

Patron
I think these are the ones I used for opening:
Ep 5 Gundam Seed Destiny - Kimi Wa Boku Niteiru.mp3
Ep 6 Gundam Wing - Just Communication
Ep 7 Gundam Seed - Invoke
Ep 8 Kotoko - Agony
Ep 9 A Certain Scientific Railgun - Only My Railgun
Ep 10 Gundam Wing - Rhythm Emotion
Ep 11 Kamen Rider Kiva - Individual System
Ep 12 Kotoko - Restoration
Ep 13 Steam Detective - Kimi Hohoenda Yoru
Ep 15 Sousei No Aquariaon - Opening
Ep 16 Yu Gi Oh! 5Ds - Last Train

I did insert a few more in between, but I have to check again before posting.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
DAMN! I just started playing and fuck ME. This is first rate cheese - you know - the good, entertaining one. At the beginning when you meet the Scavengers, that scene is so fucking simple, so fucking corny... so fucking... :yeah:

THIS GAME KICKS ASS.

RK47

Patron
What I like about this game is the laughter never stops. And still managed to make you shed tears and laughs in between. Kudos to the translators and voice direction, I don't know how good is the Japanese VA work is, but overall the English version aced it.

Mrowak

Arcane
I think these are the ones I used for opening:
Ep 5 Gundam Seed Destiny - Kimi Wa Boku Niteiru.mp3
Ep 6 Gundam Wing - Just Communication
Ep 7 Gundam Seed - Invoke
Ep 8 Kotoko - Agony
Ep 9 A Certain Scientific Railgun - Only My Railgun
Ep 10 Gundam Wing - Rhythm Emotion
Ep 11 Kamen Rider Kiva - Individual System
Ep 12 Kotoko - Restoration
Ep 13 Steam Detective - Kimi Hohoenda Yoru
Ep 15 Sousei No Aquariaon - Opening
Ep 16 Yu Gi Oh! 5Ds - Last Train

I did insert a few more in between, but I have to check again before posting.

:salute:

Damn, I would have bought the damn thing, even though it costs scandalous 39 euros on steam. Unluckily, they had that promo on Arkham City (13.99 euro) which drained my paypal account enough that I can't afford both without transfering more jewgold.

I guess I'll wait for 50% bergain or something like that.

Mrowak

Arcane
Yeah, it's either all of them or just Dan.

LOLed at "Is it just me who understand the meaning of the word 'covert'?", just after they all barged into a plaza in their military gear with all those civilians around. :lol:

Erebus

Arcane
Man, Jean's voice actor really goes over the top with his french accent !

What can make you lose the car chase, by the way ? Does Dan have to get killed or can the vehicle be destroyed if it takes enough damage ?

Mrowak

Arcane

What can make you lose the car chase, by the way ? Does Dan have to get killed or can the vehicle be destroyed if it takes enough damage ?

Brah, they all go over-the-top with accents and delivery of those lines. It reminds me of those corny VO translations of anime, except that this time the effect is intentional. It's always, overemphaticly, overemotionally overdone.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Brah, they all go over-the-top with accents and delivery of those lines. It reminds me of those corny VO translations of anime, except that this time the effect is intentional. It's always, overemphaticly, overemotionally overdone.

Yeah, I love they way they're doing it here. Especially the overdone texan accent of the white house :lol:

Since you talked about anime VO translations , some of them, mainly older ones, are actually much more entertaining with the english VO. Like Cyber City Oedo :

:yeah:

BTW is anybody using the game's shitty microphone voice command input ? I can't make it work and I've tried all my best "America fuck yeah" accents.

RK47

Patron

In that chase, Dan's life determine success or failure. So yeah, you can see why I was very pissed with Cain's driving.

Erebus

Arcane
Ha ! Nice choice of opening music !

It's a bit hard to keep track of what the companions are doing in combat. Are there marked differences as far as their usefulness is concerned ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom